Braxton hicks in your sleep

mrsc86

Reaction score
Hi girls

The last 3 nights on the run I wake to gripping pains in my stomach and for them split seconds I think I am in labour.
It doesn't make me get out of bed but it is sore at the time. Yet when I wake in the morning I have to question did it really happen or was it a dream.
I am that tired I don't even check the time to see how long it lasts.

I am 38 weeks.

Is anyone else having this?

I have had the same for the last couple of nights but no baby yet and in hospital for induction!

Its really crampy and painful in the night and have thought its contractions as well but then i feel great in the morning :(

Xx

I'm 38/6 and this is happening to me. They're not so painful but they make me lose my breath. It's the rocking on that ball that brings on Braxton hicks for me so I'm cooling it for a couple of days.

I will give my ball a rest tonight too and see if that helps X

Pretty much every night for the last few weeks I have really intense braxton hicks before bed time and I get them all through the night and pray it is labour, then I wake up for breakfast and NOTHING. It is really annoying!

I wish I was that close to labour, I get quite a lot of braxton hicks but they never wake me in the night x

I didn't wake last night once with them, so maybe it was my ball bringing them on.
I had my raspberry leaf tea in the morning instead of the night yesterday so it could have been that too
X

Raspberry leaf tea is just meant to help with the second stage of labour it doesn't actually bring labour on unfortunately xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back