Braxton hicks - again.....

Can I just ask - how many are you having daily? Or are they different everyday?

mine are all over the place, i can have lots in a day, then go a few days with nothing, or i can have them daily.

it all depends on what they want to do lol i have no pattern with them

Ditto Layla. I get more if I move. Bending down to pick anything up or standing if I've been sitting always starts them off for some reason.

Actually almost ditto Layla (just reread it), I don't get a day off anymore!

Layla!!!! Snot fair!!!!

lol sorry!

im not sure if i do get days off, or wether im just to busy to notice them, once saturday is over and done with, i will watch them more closely to see

I've been told to write them down, how long they last, and the severity etc to monitor me, but yesterday iI had somewhere in the region of 30+!! :shock: which seemed like a lot to me. but then today has been fairly quiet so far

Hi Sami

(again) lol Ive been having Braxton hicks since around 25 weeks and somedays I have loads and others I hardly have any. I have noticed the last few weeks them really getting stronger and stronger. When I was around the same stage as you I used to notice that if I did any exercise, then that is when they would start, especially if I walked up the road.

Sometimes now (dont know if anyone else has this) but if Brenty moves a huge move and obviously the head presses down then it will start one off

Ragna xxx

I think mine are a lot with his movements too. Yesterday he was wriggling a lot and I had loads of BH ( I sat on my bum most of the day so don't think excercise applies for me anymore!!) :lol: But today he has barely moved and I've only had about 5. When I do the washing up it sets them off I've now noticed. Anyone else get this?

I don't think I've had one I'm not sure :?

Sami, I too have had loads of these, i started getting them around 20 weeks and get on average about 20 a day some days more some days less, try not to worry (i know it's not that easy) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back