braxon hicks

rosey

Reaction score
when should i start to experience these? Does everyone get them or just some people?
I have had stomach ache at times which just feels like when you have a dodgy tummy, could that be them?

Im having quite a lot they feel like bad period pains and pressure and mine are sometimes in my back as well sometime I feel like i need a poo (TMI) but nothing comes out. Your bump will go tight as well. I find if you change position if sitting or walk around it eases them off, I know you can get different extremes where some people ave no pain others do seems im the latter.

I get a strange sensation where my bump goes really really tight for a little while and then it goes.

I assumed this was braxton hicks. I don't like the sensation really but it goes quite quickly.

For me, my bump just goes hard for a bit, feels a bit funny, but not at all painful.

I didnt get them with paige, with jake they started at 38 weeks and with this one around 20 weeks. They just feel tight and uncomfortable. Im hoping because im getting them quite regular at moment that it means this baby will be a bit earlier than her brother and sister x

cant say for sure ive even had any lol

My bump goes really hard - and mine are quite sore.

They say that almost everyone gets them - but a LOT of people never notice them. so i wouldnt worry about it.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back