Bra

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Need help girls,
Can't fit in my 36DD bra much longer, i'm popping out! And it's not very comfortable either. Have you got any suggestions on a comfortable bra, i.e type and where you purchased.

Hi Sophie, I bought a 32E sports bra from tesco for about £6 about a week ago cause I was busting out of all mine, :-@ was cheap and cheerful with no wires to dig in and is pretty supportive - we are probably only going to get bigger so didn't want to spend a fortune - hope this helps, :) x

Thanks :) I was just wondering if a normal sports bra was still as good. Xx

I got maternity ones from mothercare, so comfy :):) & were reduced yay x

My boobies are only little...34B....so cannot wait for have bigguns for a change.:) . Already they are swelling.....yay. Will be watching this thread for good bra ideas. :). Would like them still to be attractive and pretty tho.

Xxx

I want cheap lol! Can see me changing bra size every week xx

Well my ones were two in a pack black and white with bows, & was £12 for two :) you should check them out occasionally.
One of them was £14 for a pack of two then get a pack free the other day! :)
TKMAXX may do cheap sports bras too. I live in that shop :) x

If you want super cheap then primark do some without any wire which are halfway between a sports and normal bra! I'm in the same boat as you Soph, I got a smaller bra - 36dd, having lost a stone at slimming world and it already doesn't fit! Luckily I kept my old ones 36e! I don't think I can deal with them getting much bigger! I'm only size 12 at the mo! Lol xxx

A friend of mine was got all hers in Primark - she needed new ones every few weeks!!

I was at dinner with 2 mates last night - 1 gave bith 9 weeks ago, and the other is 13-14 weeks PG - lots of baby talk, and I loved having a special secret in my belly!! :)

xxx

Going to Mothercare tomorrow, seeing if there any offers on ;-)

Thank you for this post, I ordered a two pack for £14 from Mothercare just there. :)

That sounds like a bit of a bargain in Morhercare! My boobies are just sure at the moment, I haven't actually notice an increase in size yet. I guess I have that to look forward to! Xxx

Hello all. I am relieved to see other people with growing boobies. I have gone from a 32dd to a 32ff. I freaked out to begin with, but seem to be coming to terms with it now. I am still wearing under wired bras, when should I go to a maternity bra? My 12 week scan is tomorrow morning. Yikes!

make sure you all move onto wireless bras now ladies..xx

Really? This is my first baby, and not sure i can bear wearing ugly bras for the next 6 months! Guess I just need to get used to it. Lol

Yeah hun i'm only 4+6 and grown out of my normal bra. I'm just going with what will be more comfy xx

you can get pretty wireless ones too.......i am just trying to remember the website now...i will see if i can find it.

if you wear wires, it can damage your milk ducts..(or something like that)...plus...wireless are so much mroe comfy :) he he xx

Thanks all. Think I will pop to Tescos for some of those sports bras tomorrow after the scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back