Bra size increases??

Tobyplusone

Reaction score
This isn't a moan, just being nosey and thought it could be fun.

At 9 weeks I had gone up 2 cup sizes to an e cup.
Now I'm 16 weeks and need a trip to the shops as my bras are too small again. Think I'm a double f now😁😁

Wonder how big they will actually get during this pregnancy.

Last time I went to a H, but I started larger at an e cup.
Seems so big now. They are so heavy already as my frame is smaller than my first pregnancy. I'm a clothes size 10.

Oh well, 3 cheers for big boobies :)

I've gone from a 34H to a 36HH and now that's starting to feel a bit tight! I can't actually remember what size I went to in my last pregnancy I think it was 28E back in the day when I was skinny lol! Xx

I haven't been properly measured yet but I was a 36DD and estimating I've got up to an E or F x

Last time I went from a B to a DD, then went down to a D when I stopped breastfeeding. I am now filling out my nursing bras again, but hoping I don't grow anymore.

I was a 36DD pre-pregnancy, I'm only 20 weeks and bought a couple 38E bras which my boobs are already trying to spill out of! It's crazy, haha. If anything, I think I'd much prefer them to shrink but I know that's just not gonna happen..

I was a chest-of-a-boy 30A and now up to 34D, so I'm just in shock! I've never even had boobs before! I just look down sometimes and go 'what ARE these?!'

Partner's impressed though. :)

I was a chest-of-a-boy 30A and now up to 34D, so I'm just in shock! I've never even had boobs before! I just look down sometimes and go 'what ARE these?!'

Partner's impressed though. :)

WOW that really is some increase!!! Hope they aren't causing you too many problems.... Although I'm sure it's costing a fortune in new underwear 😊😊

No problems now they seem to have slowed down a bit, but man... they were sore for a long while! Have been advised by M&S boob lady to get measured again just before I'm due lol

I'm still in same size as pre-pregnancy. Might be because I'm still breastfeeding though. Don't think it will be long before I need to go and get some new bras. All mine from last pregnancy are far too big atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back