boys produce less hcg than girls???

skriel

Reaction score
I have heard that:

Boys seem to produce less HCG than girls - which means 1) you could get your bfp later if you're having a boy, 2) your HCG doubles quicker in early pregnancy with a girl than with a boy.

My bfp's with my daughter on the day of my missed period were very faint but it was there. Now, AF day, hoor period and bfn. Maybe still producing the hormone by my boy?

What does everyone think

I got a bfp with my son at 10dpo which is really early.

I've never heard that sex of the baby determines how much hcg you produce.

XX

Going by dates I got my bfp at 8dpo and I'm having a boy :)

I don't see why the sex of the baby would have anything to do with your hcg levels? We're having a boy and got a Bfp at 10dpo and our early hcg blood tests were really high and doubled at a higher rate than expected xx

With this pregnancy I'd agree as I got my faint bfp day after af was due and I was sure that I must have ov'd late but dates were bang on on my scan but with my last pregnancy I got my bfp 5 days before af was due. Both were boys x

I'm having a boy and got bfp at 7dpo xx

I can't imagine this is true as the sex of the baby isn't determined that early and also the complete opposite for me.

The sex of the baby is determined the moment the egg and sperm meet :)

Im having another boy and both times i got my bfp at 10dpo.

With my son I tested positive 9 dpo and my daughter 10 dpo. This one 9dpo again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back