Boys names....HELP!!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Me and my OH just cannot decide on any boys names..... his surname is Farrelly so quite hard to find a first name to go with it....

HELP! all suggestions welcome and (needed :) )

xxx

I think Matthew or oscar go well!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Oscar is on my list but OH doesn't like it :(

xx

Andrew, James, jack... Loads of traditional names would go well Hun. Go to babycenter.co.uk and they have loads of suggestions. :) xx

I used baby genie - put in your surname and it gives you some suggestions. A bit random, but it might throw up ones you havent thought of. xxx

Most names i can think of go well with your last name, Jason would be nice x

thanks for all your replies, ill go on babycentre and baby genie too!!

:)

xxx

I'm having the same problem I've been out today and bought a baby name book with 3000 names to choose from so should be one in there....hopefully !

First boy names that come to mind;

Archie
Alfie
Oscar
Austin
Thomas
Noah (my LO's name!) :D
Reece
Riley
Ethan
Dillan
Lucas

I have read 3 books front to back, all the possible websites and I'm still stuck... even though I did re-ask my OH about Oscar and he said he thinks he might be starting to like it..... I really like Max what does everything think of Max..?

Thanks for the list Rachel I like alot of those but OH doesnt...maybe I should just decide on my own coz he seems to not like anything!

xxx

James is my OHs name :) otherwise yes it would have been James! It will be babys middle name

xxx

i love max but my oh doesnt but im hoping i can change his mind

Sent from my S3C6410ZYOF using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27