Boys Names for my Blue Bundle

Nicole1993

Reaction score
Im stuck for boys names; can you's help me out a bit ? :) I like quite unusual names that arent too popular but arent too ridiculously out there either. I LOVE Cayden, Jude, Kyron, Riley and Kyler. My OH hates them all though :'( HELP xxx

how about

connor
archie
dylan
cody
seth

hope these arnt to bad but there on my list :)

xx

how about

connor
archie
dylan
cody
seth

hope these arnt to bad but there on my list :)

xx

Thanks huni :) Conor is my OHs name :) So he prob wouldnt wna use that. Like Cody best out of them, its quite cute :) Will put it on my possibility list and see what the OH says xxx

What about braydon it's a mix of bendon and brandon?

Ohhh yea hun I like that :) Very unique :D Will tell the OH; fingers crossed!! x

We had Aiddy for a boy which means awesome in German. We heard it on that secret millionaire programme and loved it! However we are team pink! Lol xx

Noah, jonah, Logan, rune, felix, mason, Bruno, Angelo, Marc, :)

Hi, im also stuggling with boys names too! I like Taylor..but my mum commented that it sound "chavvy"??
I really like oliver...but my mate beat me to it :( xx

Hi, im also stuggling with boys names too! I like Taylor..but my mum commented that it sound "chavvy"??
I really like oliver...but my mate beat me to it :( xx

Aww hun; its a pain! Take it your havin a boy then? :) We quite liked Taylor too but its pretty popular round here so its put me off it. And my mums best friend just had a wee grandson called Leo and that was pretty high in our list. Pfft lol. In a pickle :( Im in LOVE with Cayden and think its suits him to a Tee - well.. judgin by his scan pics :L but OH isnt havin it :( xxx

I love the name tyler for a boy, that's defo the name I'm choosing if I am team blue. I will hopefully find out today x

if he dosnt like cayden then try an similar so he and you get what you want like...

Hayden
Cayln

xx

Our neighbours little boy is called Braedon, and it really suits him. Our other neighbour has just had a little boy they called Corden, which is quite unusual xxx

No suggestions here at the moment. Will try and think of some today for you!

Aww, Jude is so cute! Shame the OH won't budge on it for ya! :(

Last edited:
My boss has just had a little boy called oscar! Which is cute ! Or then there is darrian which is a mix of damian and darren! :D

Last edited:
I know how u feel everything I like OH doesnt ha
Well the surname is Camilleri so has to go with that...

OH likes

Rio
Joshua

I like

Nathaniel
Jacob
Noah
Myles

xxxx

Oh my goodness how have I missed all these replies :S Lol. Baby brains!!; heads like a damn sieve these days! Lol. OH has started referrin to the wee man as Cayden but says he still says he doesnt like it :S men are confusin! And it doesnt help none of my family like it :(. Iv said to OH that he needs to come up with another name that il love that he likes, otherwise im callin him one of my names and he may just get used to it :p

Really likin some of the suggestions :) But I wana be IN LOVE with the name,

xxx

Some random names off top of my head!

Declan
Callum
Reece (Rhys)
Rylan
Aaron
Alfie
Jacob
Logan
Tyler