Boys names ending in 'A'

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Hi all please help I have my girls name sorted but I really want a boys name that ends in 'a' - don't know why!!! But I can't think of a single one does anyone have any suggestions PLEEEEEEZ? Oh by the way if its Irish then even better!
Thank you all for at least looking even if you can't think of any either! x

Hi!

I have got some suggestions for you. My favourite is Luca - there are some italian boys names ending -a... some more ideas are: Jona, Sascha, Abdella(h)...hmm you're right it is quite hard. but there are some search engines that will actually let you search for a particular ending - maybe try those... good luck and keep us up-dated!

Have a look at BabyCenter.

They have a search option that allows you to search for names beginning or ending in certain letters and to filter by origin.

conna

not sure if it's irish but it sounds it...

Joshua....thats my little boys name.....it was the only name we agreed on lol...and its a name that really grows on you :)

Thank you for your replies. We have finally chosen a boys name which doesn't even end in 'A' after all. We've chosen Finlay for a boy and Erin Kiera for a girl. I liked Fin for short! :D

OverTheMoon said:
Hi all please help I have my girls name sorted but I really want a boys name that ends in 'a' - don't know why!!! But I can't think of a single one does anyone have any suggestions PLEEEEEEZ? Oh by the way if its Irish then even better!
Thank you all for at least looking even if you can't think of any either! x
joshua????????? thats what my baby is been called he he hes due 1st june and it ends with an a

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back