Boys name choices..

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I had only really thought of girls names for this baby and now we are stuck for boys!
This is our list so far , what do you all think?

Oliver
Joshua
Noah
Jacob

I like cute traditional boys names really,
Im pretty sure his Middle name will be michael after my oh
Xxx

I love Noah and Jacob, they were both on my list. I love the Old Testament names, my son ended up being caleb Caleb. I also liked Nathaniel, Elias, Isaac, Ezra, Reuben. In the end I just fell in love with the name Caleb because it isn't used as much as Noah and the others.

Love the choices you made. It's funny how you can lean more towards one lot of names. When I was pregnant I had a whole list of about 30 boys names and just one girls name! Luckily we had a boy and had plenty of choice...

We have decided on joshua for our little boy.
Jacob is nice, but I prefered jake and OH didnt like it.
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

We have decided on Oliver for our lil boy. Also like Noah x

joshua has been a fave of mine for years, always thought thats what any son of mine would be called but my oh loves noah and the more he says it the more i do too, plenty of time to decide i guess :) xxx

Im sure once he is in your arms, you will know what to call him x

Sent from my GT-I9300

There all lovely names hun, classic proper strong names, im drawn to noah myself

They were all on my list as well. We've decided on Noah (if its a boy, and I'm convinced its a boy!) :) xx

my oh has decided we are having noah, im not agreeing 100% yet incase something else pops up that i love but its looking like noah! its such a cute name!! xxx

Yea my husband is set on Noah, I love it as well, but always have a look through boys names just in case! Lol xx

They are lovely names - right up my street. I'd have a hard time choosing between them.

Sorry I'm no help...I like all of them! :) always liked Oliver and Joshua but Noah and Jacob are growing on me and are just lovely :)

Noah is our chosen name aswell :)
OH didnt have a choice in the matter (luckly he liked it haha) But i had it picked before i was pregnant so he had time to grow on it :p xx

I think we pretty much set on Joshua too :)
Lovely list of names though, we only have the one at the mo!
Xx

i cant make my mind up! atm im swaying back towards jake! changes by the week so will see where i end up in 20 weeks :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back