Boyfriend no longer wants me

Nataliej

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to this forum but am really struggling at the moment. I have been with my boyfriend for 10 months, we moved very fast and started living together after just 2 months. He desperately wanted a baby with me, and I was so happy with him and ready for a baby that we started trying not long after that. The relationship has never been smooth sailing as he has two beauties from a previous relationship, he is bi polar and a professional gambler, all in all on paper you could surmise that I have been a complete and utter idiot. In my (not so strong) defense I fell head over heels and thought he had too. Why else would he want to try for a baby? He has a very high sex drive and although we had sex all the time he would stay up late drinking and I have regularly found him on dating sites chatting to girls. He was always very apologetic and ashamed and said it was nothing more than 'titillation' and would stop. Until the next time he got caught. Just writing this in black and white my life sounds like a soup opera. So we split up and he left a couple of months ago, only for me to find out the next day that I was pregnant. He came back and for a while it was great. Then I found him on the sites again and things started to unravel. Ultimately I do not trust anything about him, but for some strange reason still loved him dearly and had hope for our family. I am a fairly intelligent girl but when it comes to relationships I do not have two brain cells to rub together. So things again started to unravel, and has ended in him meeting up with one of the girls he met online and now spending most nights in a hotel with her. I am 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant, and am scared out of my brain. I am still living in house that he rents but this obviously cant continue. He is a very wealthy man but is refusing to help us find somewhere to live. I never thought (even though with hindsight i should have) that I would end up doing this on my own, and do not have the money to find us a home. This is meant to be the most magical time of my life, and whenever i think of our little baby I have a feeling of love which i cannot describe, but its covered with deep sadness that this poor little life isn't getting the joy he deserves. Thanks for listening.

Hi there. You have to do what is right for you. Being honest he sounds like an idiot that wants his cake and eat it. I personally would run a mile. He obviously isn't into you as much a you are in to him. I have been with my husband 7 years and married for 3. If he treat me like that I would be gone. Could you maybe move in with family or friends? I really hope you get sorted but from reading your post apart from your wonderful baby I can't see any good coming out of this relationship xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back