Boy or girl?

lulu

Reaction score
I had a really strong feeling that Jack was going to be a girl :? , to the point that I was given loads of baby clothes and I put all the boy stuff to one side thinking 'not going to be needing them!'

When he came out I was really shocked...thought they had given me the wrong baby.

I also lost the bet with my partner and I now have to pay for dinner in a place of his choice :(

Before i found out from the scan, i was absolutely convinced that i was having a boy and i was right!! No idea how i knew as it was my first pregnancy so had nothing to compare it to!!

I found out what I was having this time round, but first time I just had a really strong feeling that Mason was going to be a boy so I was right.

i haad a feeling B was going to be a boy and i was rite - plus i picked gals name first to it was bound to be lol

I was convinced I was having a boy and even bought blue clothes but found out on the can she was a girl.

Was convinced it was a girl. Packed pink stuff in hospital bag - out popped a little boy!!! Still..... delighted
Emilia xx

I had the feeling i was having a boy and i had a boy !!!

I only had a really strong boy feeling right at the beginning- say before about 16 weeks. After that I wondered if I'd imagined it but no- out came a little boy :)

+++

I was convinced I was having a girl because my Mom was adament that after having 3 miscarriages, I would have a Girl - According to her they are Little fighters and boys are lazier...and somehow she had me convinced too! - But I was very surprised (and secretly pleased) I had a little boy.

I was convinced I was having a girl and I was right :lol:

Wasn't brave enough to buy girl clothes though before she was born!!

I really felt like I was having a girl and I was right! Although, in my dreams it was always a boy so that threw me off a bit, but I still had such a strong feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back