Boy or girl gender guess?

baby1201

Reaction score
I find out tomorrow. What do we think boy or girl?

E58C5CD7-F199-40BA-A08E-8CAC57B78D1C.jpeg

I dont really have a preference but my instinct is a girl. I could be totally wrong though lol.

I dont really have a preference but my instinct is a girl. I could be totally wrong though lol.

Awww I’m desperate for a little boy this time! I’d love to see if my theory strikes again good luck x

Whats your theory?x

The way baby is facing on a scan pic and where I think the placenta is. I’ve been right on both of my own my niece and nephew and a friends baby but it’s only 50/50 x

The way baby is facing on a scan pic and where I think the placenta is. I’ve been right on both of my own my niece and nephew and a friends baby but it’s only 50/50 x

Well you never know, i will let you know tomorrow. Not having it done until tomorrow evening though. My boys want a boy and my girl wants a girl so someone will be disappointed.

I think boy based on the skull shape, could be totally wrong obviously ha ha, let us know! Are you having a 16 week scan to find out?

Yes im having a 16 week gender scan tomorrow. The nub and skull theory just baffles me. They examples all look different lol.

Yes im having a 16 week gender scan tomorrow. The nub and skull theory just baffles me. They examples all look different lol.

Yeah I’m no good at nub theory but I reckon I can sometimes tell from the skull ha ha, I guessed my baby girl correct from the skull theory, the Chinese calendar theory and also the ramzi theory which mrsbridge touched on before with the positioning of the placenta, all of those theories said baby girl for me and they were all right, I’ve got my 12 week scan tomorrow so I know what I’ll be keeping myself busy with tomorrow afternoon :rotfl:

Not long to wait. Good luck with your scan tomorrow, i hope you get some good pics to do your guessing from.

Well you never know, i will let you know tomorrow. Not having it done until tomorrow evening though. My boys want a boy and my girl wants a girl so someone will be disappointed.

Ah I’m sure they won’t! Ramzi theory is only accurate on early early scans so I’m probably way off haha! Good luck for tomorrow

Just to update... its a i’ve no blooming idea. I was scanned twice, 1st time the cord was inbetween the legs, 2nd time baby had gone to sleep with its legs together. Try again tomorrow, so hopefully will know then.

Just to update... its a i’ve no blooming idea. I was scanned twice, 1st time the cord was inbetween the legs, 2nd time baby had gone to sleep with its legs together. Try again tomorrow, so hopefully will know then.

I got so excited when I saw you had updated haha! Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks. I was in the scanning place for an hour jiggling around trying to get baby to move. The woman had a good go but baby just didnt want us to know today. Kids were excited waiting at home for me to bring a cannon back haha. At least i felt abit reassured though seeing baby is still ok in there.

Thanks. I was in the scanning place for an hour jiggling around trying to get baby to move. The woman had a good go but baby just didnt want us to know today. Kids were excited waiting at home for me to bring a cannon back haha. At least i felt abit reassured though seeing baby is still ok in there.

Do you have a feeling of what baby is? I bet they were bless them! X

My instinct was girl, but today ive thought boy so god knows lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back