Boy/Girl count for 2012

I'm staying yellow but I think we're having a girl...or maybe a boy...argh I don't know!!!

It's a TTC thing fokr getting all these boys! If you have sex lots eg every day when TTC in fertile period, then wayy for chances of boys as boy sperm swim faster , but don't last as long as the ones for girls , who swim slower, steadier , but survive longer in there. There is always a 50:50 chance of either, but I swear thats what got me my daughter, we did it only once , 3 days before OV day, (you risk TTC taking much longer tho). I was lucky and it took just 3 mths. We were in no hurry as my son was only just born!! Actually we still now have 13 mths age gap!! ooops

Alll my other kids were boys, number 1 was an accident before kids were planned! number 2 was a heavily TTC'd baby and took 10 mths, and so was number 4 boy , straight after miscarridge

Good luck with all your 2012 babies ladies (don't call all the girls Olympia!!)

Last edited:
We tried every day during fertile period for 6 months and according to sonographer we are expecting a girl! :) Dispelled that theory for me as i was convinced boy lol, So so happy, 3d scan on 21st to double check this though! xxxx

Looks like the little Mr's are leading at the moment :)

Very happy to say I,m team pink!! Good to see the girls are catching up

Another team pink here and it's now 50/50 for girls & boys!!

I have to wait till the 20th now after a rebook. Hoping baby is going to share with me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back