Boy bump / girl bump?

roxyroo

Reaction score
Am I being silly but people keep saying to me that my bump looks like I'm carrying a boy and it's really starting to piss me off lol I don't know what I'm having but I have a feeling it's a girl. From the start I had a feeling it was a girl and my friend is a week behind me and our pregnancies are IDENTICAL and she is having a girl. I don't know if I'm getting annoyed at people because I've convinced myself or if I'm just annoyed at people saying "Your definitely having a boy" how the f*ck do you know lol how about saying " Your definitely having a BABY!"

It really is a wives tale and not scientifically proven. My mum said she carried the same with all 3 of us and she had 2 boys and a girl. A friend of a friend has 4 boys and then had completely different symptoms in her 5th pregnancy and was convinced it was a girl. It was a boy. The whole sickness, way you're carrying, skin, cravings etc is fun for guessing, but they don't tell you anything. I've done a few what will the gender be quizzes for a laugh. They say girl, the Chinese predictor says a girl, so I guess time will tell!!

I've had scan confirm its a girl but people still tell me my bump is boy shape. My friends mum even said my bump was so boy like she was sure they got it wrong at scan! This then really worried me as obv have all girl clothes and stuff now! Midwife said they are rarely wrong and all bump stuff is load of rubbish completely depends on your muscles and how baby is laying. She said just to nod and grin, you should do same. You won't know till they are here :)xx

I wish the baby could secretly tell me so only I would know ha ha like morse code but with kicks :p two for a girl, three for a boy ha ha x

I'm having a girl and my friends mam says every time I see her that it looks like a boy bump!! It makes me doubt if this really is a girl lol - I hope it is with the amount if pink I have!! Xx

I wish the baby could secretly tell me so only I would know ha ha like morse code but with kicks :p two for a girl, three for a boy ha ha x

I ask baby to do this allllll the time. Doesn't even kick once when I ask though, mean baby!!

As everyone said, ignore what people say. The only way to tell is via scan. My friend was convinced her 3rd was a boy (she had one of each already) because of how the pregnancy went. Even argued with the midwife when she was born that it MUST be a boy. It was a girl :-D

I get this quite a lot. We found out we are having a girl at the scan and we've got used to the idea and bought some girly bits, although we got some neutral bits too because they can't be 100% certain, but now everyone keeps telling me it's a boy bump and it is really annoying me and making me really doubt the sonographer, although they should really have a better idea!

Only time will tell, part of me kind of wishes we would have just found out, I managed to get through a 4D scan without wanting to know so I've come this far, it's just irritating me a bit. I want certain people to be wrong just to be like yeah in your face! lol so come on bump I hope your a girl :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back