Bounty pics in hospital anyone?

suzanneeroglu

Reaction score
It's been a while since I had my daughter she is almost 7 I'm due my second little girl in a couple of weeks and from what I remember I was nt impressed with my bounty pic of DD1 and were quite expensive!
Does anyone know how much they are now? I may just book a newborn shoot at around 10 days but I'm soft and know I'll give in hahA

They dont do them in certaon hospitals.

At mine we just got a voucher for a local photography shoot and a free picture :)

Im sure it was stages too like new born, 6m, 1year.. Could be wrong.

xxxx

5 yrs ago we had pne taken at the bed and got an A5 size print for free, also got a voucher for a photoshoot and free images which we did and it was lovwly really want to do it again this time if we can

I've specifically put on my birth plan that if we end up in hospital I do not under any circumstances want a Bounty rep coming to see us. The last thing I want after giving birth is a stranger trying to sell me things!

I must've been really lucky as noone tried to sell me anything it was actually a fab freebie

I had them taken after both my boys. The lady was really nice she just told me to go online and order if I wanted. Was no pressure to buy. Also gave us the bounty pack with freebies in. I wouldn't say they was pushy. We never bought the picks tho very over priced and my husband was taking picks at same time as her lol so we had the same ones anyways ! Xx

I'm sure you're better off looking for a good deal online and have a cheeky look on groupon/wowcher in case you find something better where you get more pics and they do a proper shoot! I didn't do bounty pics.. My OH can shoot proper pics and I've got a phone lol! We have more than enough pics from when he was first born, I don't think bounty would've tickled my pickle with that one! Save it for something nice ;)

I've heard too many negative stories from friends and online, of people being badgered! Plus the overall consensus and campaigns against stopping Bounty reps in hospitals altogether because of the amount of mistreatment mums have had after birth.

I plan on taking photos myself when home :) At the hospital my phone will do!

they are such a pain ,we was in a while last time and was asked daily!! how many times can one person say noo

Last edited:
We have someone come round and do them at our hospital. And I do feel they are well over priced. I mean could take snapshots of my baby and have them printed off for a couple of quid. X

I said no to the pics but the freebie pack we got was really good.

I'm hoping to be in and out as quickly as possible fingers crossed all goes to plan so if I don't see them I'll not bother but if I do I'll think I'll let them take pics and I can make my own mind up once I view them online! I don't think I was bothered by them last time as in hassled think I'll just play it by ear X

I was in and out quickly last time so I didn't get to see them but I made arrangements to go to the hospital about a week later and get them done and I got the photos done my way, not the usual your baby lies on back and snap, snap. I brought my LG's baby blanket, funky hat and had her positioned on her tummy, and they turned out lovely.

Really I only got it done because I had my LB's ones done many moons ago and didn't want to not get my LG's done. The lady who photographed my LG was lovely and there was absolutely zero pressure to buy. This time around if they come around I'll decline and make arrangements to come to the hospital again when I'm ready and I have baby's outfit and blanket all sorted.

If I hadn't have had my son's done via Bounty all those years ago then I don't think I would've bothered last time or this time tbh. I just can't not as I'd feel guilty trying to explain to my other kids why I got their big bro's done and not theirs! REALLY SILLY, but that's just me! :lol: x

Last edited:
The bounty lady came round with a big bag of freebies, took some details from me, but did not try and sell a photo shoot or take any photos. must depend on the area? x

We had bounty pics done of Finn and they turned out fantastic. It was my partners 1st baby though and he wanted them. Will prob get them this time too just for the memory's xx

We decided to have them done as we wanted a permanent reminder of those early hours of his life and I love them! The rep was lovely and not at all intrusive.
They are clever though.. Hormonal woman plus new baby pics.. We bought the most expensive package!!! Would never usually spend that much on something like that! Don't regret it though :)

I'm with SAHF, I chased the woman who came round 4 hours after I gave birth last time. I don't see why they are allowed in NHS wards to be honest.

I'm on baby 5 and only had them done with number 3 and I wouldn't bother again...babies change so much in the first few weeks anyway and mine didn't want to wake up for it so they looked awful and by the time I received them everyone already had their own pics anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back