Bounty pack

Jojo84

Reaction score
so i read on another thread that you get a bounty pack when the baby arrives, however i have my first information session tomorrow afternoon and apparently ill recieve mine then?

is that standard or is my pct just different?

also... err... what is it? lol

There are 3 in total from Bounty, you get your first at about 16 weeks then further along. Inside are all leaflets about baby products & free samples, washing powders, nappies, johnsons stuff etc

But if you sign up to Emma's diary which is free you can get packs from Argos or boots for free, Emma's diarys keeps sending me leaflets for them & I've had about 15. Mine seem to be the same samples on every pack but iLife collecti g the johnsons bits :)

Last edited:
16 wks? apparently im getting my first tomorrow and im only 5wks... different everywhere i suppose.

thanks for the reply :D

Great if you do :)

Mine was a leaflet in my pregnancy notes file & had to collect from boots

so i read on another thread that you get a bounty pack when the baby arrives, however i have my first information session tomorrow afternoon and apparently ill recieve mine then?

is that standard or is my pct just different?

also... err... what is it? lol

3 in total one at booking in appoint, one at scan and then one at birth also you can sign up to emmas diary and go to argos/boots and get those they are full of info vouchers and also tral samples sudo cream cocobutter oil nappy rash cream nappys etc etc x

I went into boots to get paracetamol and the woman said have u got ur mum to be pack. I was like no... she handed it to me then n there lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I got my first one when I went to the hospital to see the midwife for my booking appointment and that's when I was about 8weeks. In that was a lot of information and an leaflet I had to fill out to get my next one, you just fill it out and take it to Boots or SuperDrug and you get your second one. Then the last one is when you've had the baby. :) xxx

I haven't had one, where did I go wrong? Lol

I haven't had one, where did I go wrong? Lol

That's strange, they should have given you one. :/ Next time you see your MW I'd mention it to her as it has a lot of useful information in there as well as money off coupons and samples. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back