Bounty Pack

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Had my first "Mum to be" pack today from Bounty. Had a lovely towel in from Persil.

Also had two vouchers here for the Emma's Diary ones, love collecting the Johnsons pack they give in them. But I think they made a mistake in the one as there are 6 vouchers for 6 more free packs. More Johnsons packs for me :) :) :)

How do you get the bounty pack?
I've heard ppl talk of this!

The Emma's diary I get from Emma's diary website.

I just had my 2nd appointment with midwife & she gave me a bounty envelope with my notes & was leaflet in with it, was my first bounty pack, but had lots of the Emma's diary one as they keep sending more to me by post too.

I'm signed up to bounty website too, have you had anything through from them ? Sign up to Emma's diary also, they do good packs.

I'm signed up to bounty website too, have you had anything through from them ? Sign up to Emma's diary also, they do good packs.

Just incase you girlies have probs getting the bounty vouchers......I signed up to the bounty website as my midwife couldnt give me the vouchers. The website claims it will know if you not had vouchers and send you them but I was a member for 3 months and had nothing so I emailed them and they sent me the first pack to my home address :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back