Bounty pack, when did you get yours?

MsKittyCat

Reaction score
I had to fill out a form to see my midwife, it says when getting the form you also receive a Bounty pack, which i didn't. I'm guessing I get it on my first appointment at 8 weeks with my midwife? x

I got mine on after my first scan last time. That was just over 2 years ago though. I had my scan then went down to antenatal department & they took notes down from my scan & things, then gave me the pack. However, I have got my form to collect an Emmas Diary mum to be pack from boots/argos after my first MW appt last week.

If its still the same, maybe a question for Tri 2 Mummies to be? As scans are around 12 weeks x

Last edited:
Hiya :wave:

Oh really thats quite late isn't it. With my daughter 10 years ago lol, i got it when i saw my doctor to let them know i was pregnant.

I've just checked the Bounty website and it says you should get the 'Pregnancy Info Pack' on the first booking appointment with the midwife, and then you have a coupon for a 2nd bounty pack 'Mum-To-Be' pack to collect from Boots. I forgot about the Emma's Diary one. Where do you get the coupon for that?

http://www.bounty.com/about-bounty/bounty-packs/pregnancy-information-pack

Hiya :wave:

Oh really thats quite late isn't it. With my daughter 10 years ago lol, i got it when i saw my doctor to let them know i was pregnant.

I've just checked the Bounty website and it says you should get the 'Pregnancy Info Pack' on the first booking appointment with the midwife, and then you have a coupon for a 2nd bounty pack 'Mum-To-Be' pack to collect from Boots. I forgot about the Emma's Diary one. Where do you get the coupon for that?

http://www.bounty.com/about-bounty/bounty-packs/pregnancy-information-pack
Yea it is quite late. My booking appointment is next Tuesday, I'll be 9 weeks by then. Wonder if it just depends on your hospital.
I got my Emma's Diary given to me by the MW last week along with my nutritional advise etc but you can do it on line and print the form off :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back