bouncers....

i have 2 my mum brought me the zoo one from mothercare its yellow with animals on it and a bar with 3 teddys hanging off it oh and it vibrates and my dad brought a blue one from an auction that lays right flat and sits right up so handy for napping and feeding :)
manda xx

I got mine from Tk Maxx for £14.99!! I am so pleased with it. what a bargain! Its very good quality too. I was comparing it with the ones from mothercare and its probably as good as their expensive ones! :D :D

I don't know if any of you have looked at baby things in Tk Maxx but I would definately reccomend it. They are ever so cheap. My friend got a breast pump for £5 the other day!! They even reduce things right down to like 30p in January!! :D

I dont have mine yet.

I havent been in TKMAX for ages might have to see what bargins can be found now though :think:

im not getting one.. jsut gonna get one of those small swings instead...

I got a blue and mint green winnie pooh vibrating one from tescos its £25 and is fab.my 6 year old keeps testing out her baby annabel doll in it :rotfl:

i will have to look in tk maxx, didnt think of there for baby stuff - good thinking :D

I haven't decided yet, need to know the sex of the baby first really. It's a pain not knowing :x
For a girl I like the think pink one

ive got the same trouble but have seen a nice neutral bouncer in boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back