Bottles

petal86

Reaction score
After using avent with my 1st and tomee tippee with my 2nd i thought id try mam bottles this time round and on amazon its only 14 pounds for the starter set and also the bottles are self steralising but after reading the reviews ,although mostly positive..apparently leaking can be a problem, has anyone have experiance with using these?? xx

I think i;m going to buy these ones, but the leaking and putting together of the bottles in the reviews looks like it could be a bit of a mare!

I've been trying to get a better picture on these so i'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

I'm keen on these too... Going through the reviews myself now :)

I have never used mamm but i had tommie tippe leak last time from my expressing set there soo wide, so they must all be as good as each other. I do remember liking advent with my older bottle fed kids tho

I've just brought these and they arrived today!! Can't beat a good deal like that. It will be my first time trying something other then tommie tippee. But how stupid am I that I never read any reviews, duh. Their def nice looking bottles and the converter to training cup I love. I will have to test them out now tomorrow to see if they do leak lol xx

I've been recommended them but controversially I'm not going to buy any bottles at all

I've been told they're the best for combination feeding

I got mams but they do leak. ! Can't count how many times they have leaked in the changing bag :(

I've went for tommee tippee got a whole sterilizing kit bottles n warmer everything for 45 quid I plan to breastfeed and express touch wood but if not I have bottles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back