bottles and teats

I use the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles size 1 and size 2 teats

I use tommee tippee closer to nature bottles and also avent. Got 2 of each. Lo is now on teats for babies 3 months plus which is a no2 for tommee tippee and no 3 for avent. Don't really prefer one over the other and neither does lo. The avent bottles do leak a tiny bit when i shake them if the formula is quite hot but thats bout it.

XX

Amelie latched to any and each different bottle that we had...
We settled on Avent finally as that gave her the less colic. They do leak a little bit I shake the formula on a circular motion ifykwim to avoid that and no problems here.

We also use tommee tippee closer to nature bottles & variflow teats :)

am pretty sure my lo would have used any! we started on medela but then boots own brand was so much cheaper so mix and match!!

MAM anti-colic self-sterilising with medium flow teats, though we're now on the normal MAM ones.

Avent 'classic' style bottles with size 2 teats! (tried the natural Avent bottles but she doesn't get on with the shape?!)

We use Avent but that's because I used boots money off vouchers initially and had 4oz newborn bottles then bought the Avent microwave steriliser which came with teats, bottles & thermal bag seems to be getting on ok with them at the mo xx

I use the Phllips Avent size 3 teats otherwise he takes way too long to finish. I like the philips ones because they come with a varitety of teats. SOme brands don't have vari flow and have less sizes

Tommee tippee and variflow teats xx

I saw these variflow teats bu didnt really get what they are?? Do they just give milk to suit how well baby sucks?? If so it would be cheaper to buy these than keep buying different teats?

Or am i completely wrong? X

MaM bottles on fast flow teats now, brilliant and so easy to clean. x x x

I use the TT Closer to nature ones and we're still on size 1 teats as the variflow ones make the milk hit his tummy too quick and makes him like loads after each feed xx

I use dr brown bottles I would recommend them to anyone x

I have Dr Brown and Level 1 teat at the minute, when did everyone change from level 1 to 2? xxx

I have the MAM anti-colic.

We started on size 1, then moved to size 2 when he started getting sleepy through his feeds and not finishing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back