Bottle Warmer!

Kim

Reaction score
I tried using my bottle warmer yesterday (have been using hot water in a jug) but I thought it didnt work so I threw it in the bin. Went into Boots baby room today to feed Roo and needed to use the bottle warmer; that's when I realised you have to put water in it, what an idiot!!

Bin men were due today so I had to phone home for someone to dig it out of the bin bag before they took them.

How stupid am I?? :oops: :oops:

I must say though, how brilliant are they??!! I got mine for £1 from a car boot sale and it's the best £1 I've ever spent! :D

Snap, i got 2 from a carboot sale for a £1 each, one for upstairs and one for down and there great. So much faster than a jug of water!

i use a hot water flask and jug at nite but do u think a bottle warmer would be better
love sarah and braydon

yeah definately, it's a lot faster and keeps it warm if you forget to take it out whereas a jug of water goes cold

PMSL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What are you like love!

I am thinking of getting a bottle warmer, got to be a damn site quicker than a jug of hot water, and like you say, doens't go cold. Jugs of water just seem to 'absorb' the cold water and give you a luke warm bottle back. Not that D minds, he drinks it hot/warm/cold, it would just be much quicker.

LOL!

That reminded me of my friend's dad who boiled an egg for the first time by sticking and egg in a saucepan on the hob with no water in. It exploded!

The brains of men - OH boils the kettle to put in the bottle warmer. He's always done it and won't be told derrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

i have one of these..

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lf8713&b ... erscoolers

best thing ever!!!

it has an ice pack in it so you dont need to go down stairs in the night to get a bottle out of the fridge, it also has a water holder thing, so you dont need to go downstairs to fill the bottle warmer with water.

its all there with you and only takes a few mins.

defo the best thing i have, its a god send.

Thats great Layla I might have to get one of those becuase at the moment I go down to thefreezing cold kitchen every night to warm Ella's bottle

its defo worth the money, it saves so much time, and Coby isnt left crying for as long now i have that so he settles back down to sleep better coz he hasnt woken himself wide awake by crying

I have a mini fridge that holds 3 bottles in her room and the bottle warmer. Makes life so much easier when your still half asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back