Boss

Sophie_P

Reaction score
How did you tell your boss? And how did they react?
I'm gonna tell mine at 12 weeks but don't know how he will react I can't work it out lol.

All mine are females... duno if that was any easier for me!

But i just took her into the meeting room and before she closed the door i said IM PREGNANT!
i was only 4weeks at the time. But i told her cos of appointments and i ended up having emergency scans and had to tell them about that anyway to get the time off work.
Plus they need to do a risk assessment in our place.

She said OMG I NEWWWW IT! ? haha how i dno no! then congratulations! :) xx

See, i've got a feeling my boss is going to say "Well how did that happen" haha! But obviously he does know.
Think he'll be stressed, nobody in my office has ever needed maternity leave. Xx

See, i've got a feeling my boss is going to say "Well how did that happen" haha! But obviously he does know.
Think he'll be stressed, nobody in my office has ever needed maternity leave. Xx

You should reply with ' a sperm and an egg ' same way every baby is made IDIOT lolol! i know he'll probs say it trying to be funny.
But just cos your in a civil relationship shouldn't give him the right to ask lol.. thats like asking a man and women what position they conceived in haha!

Ohh its not ur problem with how stressed hell get hun, and remember he cant do anything!!
Ull feel better onces its all off ur chest anyway, and then any scans or MW apps u have on without question :) xx

Haha True hun i'll give that answer a go!
I had to book Friday off for my early scan- I just said hospital appointment but I feel like i'm constantly sneaking around going to toilet every five minutes and eating constantly!xx

Haha True hun i'll give that answer a go!
I had to book Friday off for my early scan- I just said hospital appointment but I feel like i'm constantly sneaking around going to toilet every five minutes and eating constantly!xx

Thats why i just thought sod it! im guna tell them cos i thought at the time if anything did happen (god forbid) id of told them anyway cos id be having time off work to get my head around it and my place are buggers for trying to progress u for sickness!

But everyone is different and tbh by 8wks the whole office new cos i had told a few ppl and word got around.. so after an 8wk scan i just brought it in and said YES its true!!!!
i wasnt guna annouce it to the office till 12wks just the managers.

ahh well tho! i felt better for it cos i new ppl were guessing, and i needed the loo, felt sick and i had a bit of time off with tiredness in tri 1 aswell. so for me telling them helped.

ull be 12wks before u know it tho hun :) xx

I know it's flew by already, I don't feel too bad to be honest but I guess it's all to come! X

i was never sick just had bad nausea and tiredness.
and then diagnosed with pelvic girdle pain at 18wks.. which buggers up my hips and lower back :(

other than that its been an alright pregnancy!
ohh had a gd handful of recuded movements which lead to scans and traces lol! but thats my naughty noah and me being paranoid haha!

Sorry haha, probs didnt help! xx

Don't think I will be a vomiter but we'll see! ;-)
Not long now for you xx

Don't think I will be a vomiter but we'll see! ;-)
Not long now for you xx

6 days and i got a feeling hell be LATE! lol :( hope not cos ive had enough now.. gets so uncomfortable! xx

Grr stupid posts twice!!!
Hope he is on time lady can't wait to see some pics!! Xx

Grr stupid posts twice!!!
Hope he is on time lady can't wait to see some pics!! Xx

Mine was ok, he'd asked to speak to me about something else and he asked me if I had anything for him so I thought it was the right time. I was only about 5 weeks but thought it was a good time as my job can be quite physically demanding on the odd occasion and again I needed to go to appointments etc.. He had a brief chat with me and that was that!

I get the feeling that's the sum total of his interest! I tried to give him a letter the other day about a hospital appointment and he was like 'I don't need to look at it that's fine' !!!

I've told mine today and it was hugs, kisses and congratulations all round. Think they are worried about cover but were over the moon for us. I just came straight out with it. One woman has just gone off on maternity leave and one is due in November, then there's me and one other woman due Jan, think it's catching at our place! X

Told my boss at 9 weeks so that he knew what I was and wasnt capable of. Was just walking along with him n said "got something to tell you.. im pregnant" and he said "oh cool" lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back