bored..

Positive37

Reaction score
Im not used to sitting around doing nothing. ..at friends house sitting so means I have to rest.got tv.books.crosswords.but nothing is exciting me ha.i actually miss diary management at work.
Im not evdn one to sleep in day...hoping in week time when nursery done ill enjoy Washing clothes for bubs

Gonna miss my power walk. Whats everyone else upto? Xxx

I have the joy of working from home so I'll be doing that right up until the baby comes! I haven't been in my current job that long and don't get company maternity pay so I'm only taking 6 weeks SMP because that is all we can afford for me to do.

It can still get boring though, even though I am busy just being on your own all day gets pretty dull! That's why I come on PF everyday! :)

If we didn't have decorators in id have worked from home next week.i jump on bf when his home and have verbal runs ha xxx

Yeah I think I get on my OH's nerves some times, I just want to chat to him because I haven't had anyone to physically talk out loud to all day lol

Yep it is very boring. I miss being busy at work then doing the housework. Now im at home, housework is pretty much already done!

Im actually sitting right now, in silence with the telly muted so that I can concentrate. But I have no idea what im concentrating on! Lol

I have a little book that I write in every day. I had it since jan and I write about my pregnancy and how im feeling etc. I thought it would be nice to look back on! So I do that, I watch a few programmes on the tv and then I spend so much time on the forum! If the weather was nicer id do more washing and weeding in the garden! But its so miserable. My house is pretty dark today!

I suppose I could stick netflix on and watch a super cheesy film! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop most of the time. Don't have a lot of energy to clean to house or to study. I've just finished cleaning the kitchen, put a wash in the washing machine and now putting the dry wash away. Feel like a real housewife now ;)
My OH's brother will be staying here next weekend from Friday morning till Monday afternoon so will have to do a lot of cleaning next week before he comes. It keeps me busy at least.

It's nice to see you on PF a lot now! :) xxx

If we didn't have decorators in id have worked from home next week.i jump on bf when his home and have verbal runs ha xxx

Oh god im the same. I actually find myself following scott from room to room at the moment to talk to him when he is home lol! Im like a dog wanting his attention and telling him all my thoughts from the day. Aswell as the fact I text him all day. (We have always text on lunches n breaks our entire relationship) but he probably goes to his lunch with about 6 messages from me haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm not sure much bored but really lonely. Its a weird feeling im trying to limit my driving one to save on petrol but also it makes me swell and cannot walk very far for the same reason so it's me and the cat most days on here watching tele and eating crap!! cannot wait for bubs to be here now :) xxx

I have the joy of working from home so I'll be doing that right up until the baby comes! I haven't been in my current job that long and don't get company maternity pay so I'm only taking 6 weeks SMP because that is all we can afford for me to do.

It can still get boring though, even though I am busy just being on your own all day gets pretty dull! That's why I come on PF everyday! :)

Are you not applying for Maternity Allowance (SMA) if the company you work for can't pay you SMP?
I've looked for a job for a long time but couldn't find any but happily I just worked enough weeks to be entitled to get Maternity Allowance. I think the amount you get will nearly be the same as SMP. xx

So basically we all doing sweet f a ? Ha...kelly u made me giggle. Mute on and no idea what u thinking about ha.

Lyds....know how u feel so hard to motivate.almost nice having guests as someone to wait on.
U not sleeping well either? Xx

Ha I text call and email dave poor guy .he jokingly. Calls me c&n clingy and needy ha.
Tilly.not.long for u hunny!!!
Xx

Ha I text call and email dave poor guy .he jokingly. Calls me c&n clingy and needy ha.
Tilly.not.long for u hunny!!!
Xx

I hope not although have a feeling I will go the full 2 weeks over which would just be pants haha!! xx

Happily we all only have a few more weeks to go!
Nope I don't sleep very well. Keep waking up all night. Last night I got really annoyed as my OH had his phone next to the bed and his battery was nearly empty so it kept beeping. He didn't notice and I didn't want to wake him up. At the end I did as the beeping was driving me insane.
Apart from being bored and tired I can't really complain. Should really get out of the house more to join bump & baby classes.
As we are all so bored we should all just do something togehter! xx

I have unmuted the tv now as all I could hear were the two clocks ticking! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Are you not applying for Maternity Allowance (SMA) if the company you work for can't pay you SMP?
I've looked for a job for a long time but couldn't find any but happily I just worked enough weeks to be entitled to get Maternity Allowance. I think the amount you get will nearly be the same as SMP. xx

I do get SMP which is 90% of your salary for 6 weeks, after that it drops to a hundred and something pounds a week. We can't afford for me to loose out on that much as I get paid quite a lot more than a hundred odd a week. That's why I'm just taking the first 6 weeks as it is at a higher rate.

The company maternity pay that some places offer means that eligible employees get their full salary for a longer period of time. Unfortunately I don't get that but I can work from home so it isn't the end of the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back