bored :(

BKR123

Reaction score
I'm so bored of being on my own :( it sounds ridiculous because I'm obviously not on my own, but I was signed off work 2 weeks before I was due to leave, I can't walk for long distances incase it kick starts labor again, my friends all work through the day or are at uni, my boyfriend works 9-5.30 Monday to Friday, my mum has ms so can't come over y house because I don't have a downstairs toilet and I can't really drive because the doctors told me not too. I really want to tidy the house from top to bottom because I cannot stand the thought of it bein untidy or unclean when baby gets here, but it hurts to do to much! And I still haw 7 weeks till due date :( feeling lonely and quite isolated :( x

I can not even imagine how horrible it must be for you right now. As cleaning and tidying would take your mind off of being alone a lot of the time. But that cant be done due to pains which you don't want to make worse. I know what you mean about everyone working/uni and being isolated away on your own :-(

You have the forum and there are always people to talk to here. I check here quite often in the day. But I know its just not the same. :-(

My cat comes and checks on me every hour or so :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Haha! Your cat sounds like a good friend :) I have a bunny but she never comes out of her cage and turns her back on me when I talk to her :(! I have yet another hospital appointment today so I'm going to ask if they can review what I can and can't do because its driving me mad!! But thankyou, ill keep coming on here and have a little nose at what everyone else is doing with their time :) xx

She is very odd. She does walk in the house come and meow at me and get the quickest fuss then go back to the garden. Ah poor you that your bunny doesnt like to chat :-( hehe

Definitely see what you can do but as se always say... dont over do it. I totally understand what you mean though. It would drive me crazy! I have a lazy day then a busy day atm. And without the busy time every other day, I would have gone mad and only been off work for 7 days! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back