boots free changing bag?

Pippa1703

Reaction score
I have joined/registered the parenting club and I cant see any information on this offer that ive heard of.

Can anyone enlighten me? Im all about a freebie :)

They have them on the shelves next to the nappies - all you have to do is go with your advantage card, buy a packet of nappies and take the bag to the checkout with you :) there's signs above them that tell you which nappies qualify but think its just all the pampas ones :) xx

Thats all I have to do? Seems too easy! Lol thanks x

I think theres a voucher that comes with boots parenting magazine to bring too cant remember

Yip that's all I did, they didn't ask me for a voucher xx

Yeah I had to take a voucher in that arrived with my first parenting club leaflet and give it to them when buying the nappies to get it x

They send a voucher out to you for it. The bag isn't great, but the changing mat in the bag is best portable one I've got.

I needed the voucher. It took about 3 weeks from joining online to arriving in the post. Bag isn't great but will do for hubby ;-)

I was actually quite impressed considering it was free!

We are using ours to put all the babies clothes in for the hospital so its not mixed in with my hospital bag & we can get to it easily :)

But after I think its perfect for OH x

I liked it for the changing mat too :) the bag is quite small itself I thought but its just gonna be a spare anyway :)

Hmm I've never even received anything through the door off them after I registered on the website! I was getting a prescription there the other week and when she took my advantage card she said 'Oooo il activate the parent club for you, you can go and get your free bag now if you buy a pack of nappies?' So I did :) xx

Does anyone know how long the offer is for? I've just started signing up for freebies so would like to cash in on this too!

I have the voucher aswell to take but u still need to buy the nappies to get the free bag. I havent gone to get mine just yet! xx

Does anyone know how long the offer is for? I've just started signing up for freebies so would like to cash in on this too!

Oh you have plenty time :) if you google it there are posts talking about it on various forums dating back 3 years so thinks its a long term offer :) xx

I have joined/registered the parenting club and I cant see any information on this offer that ive heard of.

Can anyone enlighten me? Im all about a freebie :)

Well I am still waiting for my Freebie bag and I signed up after my dating scan (13 months ago!!)

xxxxxxxxx

Carnat you go to boots to get it, u have to buy a pack of pampers to claim it xo

Carnat you go to boots to get it, u have to buy a pack of pampers to claim it xo

Cheers, to be honest I rarely use my changing bag anymore - too cumbersome!

I have a little material rucksack thing and I use that unless I am going out for the whole day

xxxxx

Sign up with Sainsburys and Asda baby clubs too - we got freebie packs from both about 6 or 7 months ago :) xx

Just to say, we took ours in, bought the nappies and took the bag to checkout, the lady scanned the voucher and gave us the bag free. :) good bag to be honest, plenty of little pockets in it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

if you sign up to pampers too you get vouchers for those nappies as well, i got my bag and the nappies and it gost something like 1.50.
almost a year and a half later and the bag is still going strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back