Boooo! Too early for dating.

lozzalozza

Reaction score
Went for my dating scan today but only 10-11 weeks so they wouldn't date me and I've to go back in a fortnight. Good news I get another sneaky look at bubba who's doing fine but bad news is my boss aka my husband is really cross with me that I'll need more time off work :-( it's kind of annoying cos I thought this would happen cos had a scan last week but the midwife said not to change my dating scan. Feeling very unsupported by hubby who doesn't seem to get that working 60 hrs a week whilst feeling really nauseous and tired is not great and that having a baby means I will need some time off. I know it puts him under pressure but I can't really help that. Anyone got any good tips for me? X

That's not so good. Did hubby go with you to the scan? Must be hard to work and live together. Is he feeling included in the pregnancy? My OH has to have some time with the bump (as he calls it!) every night without any input from me - it is his time with bump!

But if you are including him already, then I am not too sure. Sorry, that probably wasn't much help to you.

Hope you get things sorted out though.
xx

Thats a shame hun but at least you get to have another look in a few wks!!

Michelle. x

My hubby really didn't think anything of it all until he saw the bouncy little thing at the 12 week scan with our 1st son...because of that he's already rubbing my belly each night and saying nighty night to the new bean. I think it doesn't seem real to them as there's no physical reminders and nothing for them to remember...resting, eating healthily, remembering our pregnancy vitamins, avoiding certain foods/drinks that remind us even when we're not having symptoms. xxxx

Good thing is you get to see your baby again yay :) I had my dating scan at 11 weeks with my first pregnancy I also know people who had there's at 10-11 weeks so surprised they can't give you a edd but least you get another scan. Sorry to hear your husband is unsupportive xx

That's not so good. Did hubby go with you to the scan? Must be hard to work and live together. Is he feeling included in the pregnancy? My OH has to have some time with the bump (as he calls it!) every night without any input from me - it is his time with bump!

But if you are including him already, then I am not too sure. Sorry, that probably wasn't much help to you.

xx

No he won't be able to go to any of the appointments as we run our own business so if I'm not at work he has to be. I'll just need to have a chat with him I guess x.

xx

No he won't be able to go to any of the appointments as we run our own business so if I'm not at work he has to be. I'll just need to have a chat with him I guess x.

That's not so good. Could you record it on your phone? Not sure if you would be allowed but at least then he could still hear it instead of just seeing a picture. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back