booking in apt

tetra

Reaction score
just had my booking in appt with my midwife, all very normal, bloods taken etc etc.
starting to seem very real now!
going to be the LONGEST 6 weeks until my scan. :whistle:
pointless post, just feeling very content! :dust:

I know the feeling! We got the pregnancy confirmed when I was only 5 weeks, but by this time next week I will have had my scan so can, at long last, tell people!

Felt like forever though... the next 6 months will probably fly past!

I know the feeling! We got the pregnancy confirmed when I was only 5 weeks, but by this time next week I will have had my scan so can, at long last, tell people!

Felt like forever though... the next 6 months will probably fly past!

ooh how exciting!
We're going away next week so hopefully that's two weeks that will fly.. i'm just wishing time away now!!
I just want to tell everyone, can't hold my water never mind keep quiet for another month and a half!

Haha! I am telling my family this weekend. My brother is about to move to Belfast to move in with his girlfriend and their wee boy so want to tell him face to face instead of over the phone. One of my sister's already knows, but the other one doesn't.

Actually getting nervous about it now, we told my MIL last week and her reaction was not the best! Pretty sure my parents will be over the moon but nervous all the same. My OH was pretty hurt and upset by her reaction so my sister has been primed to be surprised and happy for us, hopefully that will make him feel a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back