Booking in appointment

Sophie_P

Reaction score
tomorrow at 915 :) what sort of things do I expect girls?

The fill in a form regarding your history and they'll want your donor's history if you can give it. They took bloods from me too and said I will get results when I got for my dating scan but it appears this is not the case for everyone xx

I remember I was disappointed with how useless my booking in appointment was! From memory it's family history , confirming dates- even had to be asked if I was a victim of domestic abuse - they asked my hubby to leave room- sort out your bloods and urine tests- just basic stuff - however that was 2 years ago so could have changed,

I see your 7 weeks- my midwife won't see me till 10!! She's useless! Ugh

I remember I was disappointed with how useless my booking in appointment was! From memory it's family history , confirming dates- even had to be asked if I was a victim of domestic abuse - they asked my hubby to leave room- sort out your bloods and urine tests- just basic stuff - however that was 2 years ago so could have changed,

I see your 7 weeks- my midwife won't see me till 10!! She's useless! Ugh

I was saw last week! I think I'll have been around 6.5 weeks then. They just booked me in straight away after finding out I was pregnant xx

I was seen last time at 6+5 which was an mmc in the end but they now request my dating scan then book my booking in appoint just before by a week? Random....

I finally got number of midwife today. She said they normally do booking in appointment at 8 weeks, but as I had miscarriage recently, gotta wait for dating scan too. Who knows when that will be as I rang GP today, and they forgot to send letter 2 weeks ago.

Would it be rude of me to say donor is not up for discussion?

No, you can do what you want. It's your body.

Lots of questions !! Family history ,medical history and lots more x

I saw my midwife last week she wanted a urine sample did my weight and height for my bmi. She asked of any previous losses family history like diabetic high blood pressure all that. Also asked me if I'd been a victim of domestic abuse can't think what else! Ummm she asked If my partner was the father of my son and this baby I know you had a donor but umm I can't think what else xxx

i have mine on 23rd july... it seems so far away lol.

ive already got my notes and have filled in the family health bits and things so mine will be kinda short lol... she said it would take an hour though

Do you think i'll be made to come back? Midwife doesn't usually see until eight weeks but I was pushed back two days at my scan x

im sure you'll be fine, it cant be the first time its happened.

sushi is something ive never liked, so im lucky there

Appointment went great but midwife was a replacement as mine is off sick. Took bloods etc lots of paperwork
Said got to get booked in for scan if any more bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back