Booking in appointment today

Chrissy1

Reaction score
After lots of let downs and chasing around for a MW I've finally got my booking appointment at 12 today... :cheer:

Don't know why but I'm so excited. It's not like she's going to do anything but it will just make me feel like it's real.

This is my 1st pregnancy and 1st appointment so I'm probably being a bit dumb but can any of you lovely ladies think of anything specific I need to ask her about???

Hi Chrissy,
Great to hear you managed to get an appointment, it is nice to see someone to help make it feel real! I was the same trying to think of questions but at least if you forget to ask something there is the internet and this lovely forum to search for answers! Maybe ask her things like how many scans you get in your area? Some only do the 12week one, others do another at 20weeks.

All the best,

Sarah x

Aww hope it all goes well for you hun and you have a good bond with your midwife :hug: xxx

well to be honest I was a bit disapointed!! It was boring.

She just came in filled loads of forms in, gave me my pack and left!!

I thought she would at least test my blood pressure but no nothing!

I did get a pregnancy pack though which I'm so proud of....how sad am I :rotfl:

I forgot to ask loads of questions that I'd thought of so I'm still none the wiser about loads of stuff like antenatal classes in my area etc. Oh well.....will have to try and remember to ask about them in my next visit at 16 weeks.

Roll on my scan on Wednesday now

I think a lot of ppl say that the appts are a bit boring and there isnt much to do at them - apart from the scan appts that is.

You must be pretty excited about the scan now - its so soon!

choklatemunky said:
I think a lot of ppl say that the appts are a bit boring and there isnt much to do at them - apart from the scan appts that is.

You must be pretty excited about the scan now - its so soon!

I'm almost wetting myself with excitment now it's getting closer......although that could just be my uterus pressing on my bladder too :think: :rotfl:

I just can't believe I've reached this far and this time next week I'll have a proper scan picture of my bean. it's so exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back