Booked our 4D Scan :D

cw25

Reaction score
Well went ahead and booked it,

For 99 pounds we have a 20 minute scan, gender confirmation, a DVD, a CD ROM with all pics on, 2 printed pictures, and a free professional photo shoot after she's born with some free prints...

I checked and it said if u have an anterior placenta which I do 25 weeks is the best time to go and I'll be almost 30 so Im hoping we still see something!!!

How exciting, I have one booked for a week on monday with babybond so I will be 28 + 4 i think! I cant wait!!!!! Its just one of those simply4d ones for £59 though so no dvds or anything included, think I will be adding one as an extra though :D cant wait to see the pics! xxx

I've got one on Saturday and I'll be 30 + 2. Got a total bargain of £49.50 as they've asked if a trainee can help so they're throwing in DVD and extra pics etc and will get longer than usual seeing the baby whilst the trainee is shown the ropes. Looking forward to seeing both your pics x

I've got one on Saturday and I'll be 30 + 2. Got a total bargain of £49.50 as they've asked if a trainee can help so they're throwing in DVD and extra pics etc and will get longer than usual seeing the baby whilst the trainee is shown the ropes. Looking forward to seeing both your pics x

Oooh I will be 29 + 4 I think when I go next Thursday so will be close too you cant wait too see pics :)

How exciting, I have one booked for a week on monday with babybond so I will be 28 + 4 i think! I cant wait!!!!! Its just one of those simply4d ones for £59 though so no dvds or anything included, think I will be adding one as an extra though :D cant wait to see the pics! xxx

I had this was sooo happy with pics. We added a dvd of pics onky and was £10 extra xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I had this was sooo happy with pics. We added a dvd of pics onky and was £10 extra xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

i think ill do that! i cant wait!!! keep wanting to re book it and have it sooner but tryna hold out so baby is bigger etc! xxx

I'm team yellow so it'll be interesting to see if its wee face looks like a boy or a girl :) x

mummy to ds 11/7/11

i think ill do that! i cant wait!!! keep wanting to re book it and have it sooner but tryna hold out so baby is bigger etc! xxx

Its worth it when baby bigger as they look more like a baby lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27