Booked baby's first holiday!

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Just booked to go to centre parcs midweek in may next year! It will be baby's first holiday and I'm ridiculously excited already lol x

Me and OH are planning a trip to Cornwall next year :) hopefully. And baby will be here xxx

We're looking at bubs first holiday (kinda)...looking at going away in October to a couples only hotel in Crete, it will be our last (and first) opportunity to have a holiday just us, though baby will be there too in theory!! Lol. I really hope it would all work out wig airlines etc as would need to work out how many weeks I would be able to fly at! X

My kids always get a first holiday to the in laws :/ they live 9 hour flight away my daughter went when she was 3 months b same with this one !! the joys wish we could go cornwell ! X

My kids always get a first holiday to the in laws :/ they live 9 hour flight away my daughter went when she was 3 months b same with this one !! the joys wish we could go cornwell ! X

Oh wow!! Where's that to? X

Oh wow!! Where's that to? X
my husbands family live in Pakistan ,although my husband been most his life in Uk he stil has strong links back

I would have liked to have gone abroad really but we are saving to get married in 2015 so no holidays abroad this year or next! X

At least it s hot over there lol

We are planning to go to Cornwall next year for babies first holiday. That's where I am from so it will be nice to take baby down to see her uncle and grandad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back