Booked a holiday! What's the essentials!??!!

I'm off to tenerife on Friday so glad I've seen this thread as there are a couple of things I've completely forgotten about!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Oooooh. Will you have a quick squinty in the supermarkets and tell me if its expensive for nappies wipes amd aptamil follow on? My baby doesnt have luggage allowances and we are away for 2 whole weeks! Eeek. I cant travel light so I can see this being unbelievable if I have to take everything xx

tapatalking

Will do, no probs! I'm in the same boat, 2 weeks in tenerife with no luggage allowance for Ella... God knows how I'm going to manage to pack!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I'm Tenerife in Sept too! Cannot wait. I'm getting super organised. W has his own 20k luggage. I am so glad. I think nappies, wipes etc are expensive around the holiday resorts.
So far I have
3x swim costumes
3x hats
7x daytime tshirts
5x daytime shorts
10x socks
2x sandals
2x trainers
7x night shorts
7x night tshirts
1x hoodie
Nappies
Wipes
2x bottles
2x cups
1x Milton tabs
1x sterilising wipes
Sudocream
Nappy bags
Sunglasses
Sun cream
Plasters
Savlon

Will take a note of anything anyone else comes up with we don't have yet...!!

So glad we only go to Dorset every year!! Especially seeing as i have to pack for 2 babies this year!!!

£22 for a tub of Aptamil!!! That should be illegal!!! x

Baby things are insanely cheap in the UK. Formula is about £33 a tin where I am from. Nappies, wipes, medicines, clothing, toys all cost an absolute fortune too. My friends can't believe when I say that same item in the UK costs a fraction of the price.

Carnat - bumping this up for you x

Awww thanks hun!

I was at work so didn't have time to search for it....

There is loads we wont need as James isn't having formula / bottles anymore!

X

We went away with my friends little boy who was 19 months, good age to go although they need lots of occupying they have a bit of understanding of whats going on. He was still have bottles of milk before bed at that age but my friend was worried about the milk out there so still took formula but obviously every child is different. X

I'll see how much milk he is having then but I may take a few cartons of toddler milk just in-case.

X

I think that's what I did as B only had one bottle at night when we went at 11 months and I just took the big Hipp organic ready bottles, I think I got 2 lots out of one bottle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back