boohoobaby

JTP

Reaction score
Hi has anyone bought from boohoobaby? I've just got a Baby BuBu breastfeeding cover and received it next day but before I get my changing bag and pram from them just wanted to hear other's feedback

Hi love, never bought from here before but just having a look at the website now x

I did a few weeks ago and am having problems.

I bought a Kidcraft toy kitchen but it got damaged on transit.

I emailed them asking them to send me a replacement for the damaged part but I'm being ignored.

According to the distance selling Act they are responsible for replacing missing or damaged deliveries but they don't seem to be willing to take responsibility.

I would avoid them if I was you.

I'm totally unimpressed by the service I have received from boohoo baby and would suggest you think twice about ordering from them. The staff don't call back when they say they are going to, and finding out about delivery details is like pulling teeth, I so far have a 48 hour window! But most frustrating was the way I was handled on a call by the manager, Ben, whom I can only describe as offensive at best. Genuinely the worst customer service I have ever encountered compounded by the fact he was the manager so was the best I was going to get!!! He was extremely rude and unhelpful, reflecting so badly on the company. I concede to being a nesting mother days from giving birth so perhaps not at my best, but I still can't get over how badly he handled the situation. He may as well just said 'we have your money now, the rest of it is your problem' Needless to say I am still waiting for my delivery.

Not the best of service my Sister used them had a few problems. All business have a few problems but its how they deal with them is the secret to a good supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back