booby pain around ov

jodie34

Reaction score
Hey ladies , going off the app on my phone i should of ov'dover the weekend well on fri my boobs were soo horribly painful just my nipples i had to take paracetamol i had to wear a vest top with no bra as much as i could bcos eben puttin my bra on hurt so much anyway woke up today and they are not painful totally normal , do u think that could of been a sign i ovulated , u would think after nearly 6 years of tryin i would no by now but my body just like to do something different every month lol xx

You can get painful nipples at ovulation caused by the high levels of oestrogen that triggers the LH surge, so hopefully that was it! Xx

Thanks , at least i know i ov'd just a pity we only dtd once with being in limbo since last af i havent felt up to it so looking forwars to the 29th for af to show up then we can start a new cycle xx

That makes sense. On the cycles I got a pos opk at cd 11 sore boobs would start the next day or so. Last month I ov'd later but still got sore boobs at about the same time cd12/13 which kind of makes sense if my oestrogen level was reaching the same level maybe?? Hope that means you're in the tww now for (and this feels strange to say it) a proper af to get you out of limbo. Be nicer if it was a bold as brass bfp though x

Oh it would be fab , even wen af shows at least this month i wont be upset , it will make a change lol xx

Its funny how some situations make us want af to arrive whereas normally we dread it x

I know usually im hoping and praying she wont turn up this month i hope she does and i can get on with it instead of being in limbo lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back