boobs.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
straight to the point :lol:

ive woken up this morning with massive boobs!! ok well not literally lol but they hav grown sooooo much the last couple of weeks :shock:

any1 else????

yep, mine are ginormous and last night I developed a blue web of veins on my chest - NICE! Il be covering them up with makeup for xmas :rotfl:

I sure have I was a 32a/b before pregnancy i have been measured this week at 34D. They feel huggggeee to me!!!

isnt it amazing!!!

im normally a b and always wondered wat it'd b like 2 hav big boobs - now i no :D

same here hun mine seem to have come out of nowhere!!
i was a smallish B now i think im headed towards an E :shock: :shock:
they are sooo heavy though i feel so bad for people with big boobies all the time
manda xx

Tillytots said:
yep, mine are ginormous and last night I developed a blue web of veins on my chest - NICE! Il be covering them up with makeup for xmas :rotfl:

I noticed this morning getting out of the shower the veins on my chest ewww :puke: they look horrid.

Im usually a D and am now an E cup. I went and got measured as could feel bra was all wrong. She said they will get bigger still and so not to bother getting nursing bra's until at least 32 weeks pregnant!!

I was a 32 D and I'm currently wearing the 32 E bra I got around week 12 but my boobs are squashed into it -I'm going to have to go shopping for a larger size :shock: Different styles and makes of bras are different sizes - so one 32E is different from another :evil: but I have to admit my mum gave me a 32FF which fits nicely :oops:

Mine have definatily grown but there not mahoosive! :( Im still wearing the same bra's as before!

Im normally a small b cup and size 8 on top, my boobs are now measuring 34F!!!!! So I can no longer wear my lovely tops obviously!!!!

With my son I was a 36G by 20 weeks and then I refused to be measured again until after the birth!!!

i was a 40d, im not sure what i am now but my bras are tighter

Mine are huge - I've gone from a 34B to 36D and I end up bending forward a lot without realising with my boobs on my bump!! :rotfl: Unfortunately they are covered in horrible stretch marks :oops:

One quick thing, i've been measured by mothercare and i am normally a 34 DD and now she says that i'm a 36 D, how can I have gone down a cup size, i am definately bigger and i am on the last catch of this new bra already, i'm gonna get measured again but surely this can't be right???

Sophie,

It doesnt mean that your cup size has gone down. It means that the difference between the chest measurement and cup size is less than before. Hence going from a 34 to a 36.

They work out the cup size by the number of inches difference between the 2 measurements xx

Hope this makes sense xx

However, I always prefer to get measured at M&S as feel they are better for advice and measuring service.

Thank you :hug:

Ihave been told that m & s are better so i'll go there next week

I really recommend that you DON'T go to M and S. I went there for my first maternity bra and I was sooo tired I was just impressed I made it there. My back was really sore wearing it and I didn't feel it was supporting and it was obviously riding up a lot at the back. I went back and asked them to check the fitting and a few times the assistant said that that (34) was the smallest back size they did in maternity and each time I pointed out I didn't care what they sold, I wanted to know if the bra fit. Fitter number 2 said they fit well. I was still too tired so I just believed her and went home. But it was so obvious to me that the bra didn't fit! So I tried somewhere else (Jenners in Edinburgh) and they agreed that the bra was completely the wrong size - too big in the back and too small in the cups. Bare in mind I was seem by 2 different fitters in M and S it seems that they are not professional fitters but rather sales people who will do anything to get a sale. I think it is disgusting that they deliberately sold a pregnant woman bras that didn't fit. :evil:

Sorry for the long rant! I've had a moan on here before and there were lots of people who replied with stories of bad experiences with M and S. So please go somewhere else and get yourself a bra that really fits properly.

If it helps any, I mostly use a sports bra rather than a maternity bra as they are not underwired, are more supportive and they are also lower cut than most maternity bras. I really don't think the tops I wear are low cut but so many maternity bras go up much higher! :oops:

I need to go bra shopping too... This last week I have really noticed how much they grown. I was a 40d so they were big anyway - but my bras feel really tight. I did buy a maternity one to sleep in as my boobs have been really sore but even that doesnt fit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back