Boobs (..)

GillM

Reaction score
Random question but are anyone else's boobs out of control?! I never had this problem with ds1 but I'm 9 weeks and I've increased two sizes already!!! Please tell me this settled down as I don't want to have to go and buy new bras if I don't have to. I've gone from a DD to what I'm guessing is at least an f - they're obscene!!!! Xx

I'm the same, need to go new bras and also 9 n half weeks do surely there'll slow down soon.
There sooo sore too, its my main pregnancy symptom so hope it doesn't go away lol
Xx

Same boat here! I went and bought a maternity bra weeks ago because mine just doubled in size and if I put on my normal bras my boobs are Spilling out. Nightmare! Xx

I posted about sore boobs yesterday, I have an awful stabbing pain in my right one. I've put a sports bra on for now until I can buy some mat bras. They're also massive! I was a DD before anyway, I have no idea how big they are now though! X

I am certain mine have gone up a couple of sizes by now! I was an E cup before, Lord only knows what size they are now! They are also my main symptom of pregnancy!

I lost after only a few days in early Dec and have now established as of NYE that I am pregnant again, due to both hormone surges I've already gone from a DD to and E and bought new bras :eek:

Am I the only one who hasn't experienced and soreness in their breasts? X

Don't worry sesame - mine aren't sore now they're just huge! Xx

I have an A cup normally so for me its a bonus when they grow a little :) !! Probably only a cup size larger but still i am pleased!! Haha

In tri1 I grew 2 cup sizes. I went from D - E cup. Luckily not much more growth since, although i am only 22 weeks now!

I did find that I spent a lot of time in sports bras during the rapid growth stage, and only bought a black and white bra in the new size, which I generally only wear if I ma going out!

I am hoping that they won't drow much bigger. its hard enough getting a 32 back in a plunge style (I find any other style digs into my rib cage and becomes uncomfortable after about 10 mins!) Luckily Ic an buy a twin pack (black and white) in New Look for only £15 so don't have to break the bank to find a bit of comfort!

Hubby loves the increase, however doesn't get to touch most of the time due to sensitive nipples! LOL

Mine feel so big at 6+4 that I think they could keep me afloat at sea!

My boobs have grown so much already, I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Last week I caved and went for a fitting as I was popping out of all my bras. I have gone up 2 sizes to an e cup already.
Only bought 2 new bras as if they continue at this rate ill be shopping again in a few weeks!!!

Copterpops, same here with the nipples, he literally touched them as he went to give me a couple last night and I screamed in pain. Xx

I already have big boobs, am PRAYING they don't grow any bigger :pray: as I'm not sure I'll find a bra!!

I can only hope mine grow!! At an A cup, I wouldn't mind a decent B or C!

Yes, but i'm quite happy with it as I have never had much boobage, and just bought a 36C last week. Madness!

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get measured and get a couple of new bras!! I think at 12 weeks I may be beyond an e!!!! Xx

I put my good push up on last night and they were flopping over the top, not much bigger but I'm happy heh, I'm only a B normally. But my nipples are going to crazy, they got so big, like they are most of my boob now aha my hubby said they look fked up xD

hahha my nipples are just humungous and dark now - all ready to feed I guess! xx

I went and got measured at the weekend... As said before I was never a small girl (38E!) have gone up to a 40F... What the hells bells are they going to be at the end? H? HH? My nipples are huge and dark too!

I've had a weird one with mine, only the left one is sore, itchy and the tissue inside has got bigger! As for the right boob, not a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back