boobs

Sophie_P

Reaction score
...are really not sore anymore, is this normal around eleven weeks? I've read it's a bad sign and i've read it's normal(stupid Google!) however I still need some reassurance ladies- anyone experienced this??

Yessss completely normal stay off google they are horror stories. I havent had sore boobs since about 9 weeks and also its normal for symptoms to come and go and i think as you near to 2nd tri they usually start to go anyway im sure i read that?? Doesnt mean anything is wrong xx

Completely normal. Mine stopped at 7.

Mine have been terrible since before I did my test! I have to hold them running up the stairs etc

And I struggle to lie on my front as it puts too much pressure on them!

They have also grown 2 sizes and my nipples are uber sensitive :lol:

Sorry I read this wrong half asleep- I thought you said are still sore at 11 weeks ( my bad )

Normal hun, i had sore boobs at 6wks for a few wks and then it dissappeared for a while and has cum back now at nearly 14wks.

Michelle. x

Totally normal for symptoms to come and go - although its scary I agree! X

Yes but don't worry they will hurt again lol xxx

My boobs haven't even got sore at all yet, which I've found weird. They're a bit heavier but that's it x

Don't worry Sophie - its defo normal! My soreness comes and goes, but in general mine are less sore than a few weeks back!

Hang in there - nearly scan day!

xx

Definitely normal Sophie!!! I had the exact same winery's myself about a week ago. Oh found loads of stuff online to reassure me this was normal though. I'm even back to sleeping without a bra which is lovely! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back