Boobs

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Killeen2013, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Killeen2013

Killeen2013 Well-Known Member

Mine are feeling enormous and none of my bras are fitting (wearing an underwired AND a genie bra over the top for support) decided i'd go for a bra fitting and the closest place to me was boux avenue.
    I'm wearing a 36dd but measure a 34FF! I'm not even half way through pregnancy god help me at full term!

Also I felt I had to buy the bra but in hindsight its an underwired bra and I'm only going to get a few more weeks before it cuts into my bump do I'm thinking I need to take it back!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

2. Gsygal

Gsygal Well-Known Member

I'm having this problem. Normally I'm a 34ff and I've just bought 2 36h which fit, although the underwire is tight when I'm sat down just under my boobs. But bras are so expensive.
    Sould we not wear underwires when we have the bump?

3. Killeen2013

Killeen2013 Well-Known Member

I think it's a comfort thing. The bigger the bump the more the underwire will cut. Hopefully someone who has experienced it will comment!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

4. Rnicholls

Rnicholls Well-Known Member

I'm a 32e naturally and size 8 cloths, but iv gone up to size 12 cloths and bras have gone to 36dd in maternity bras, and normal bras underwired are 34e weird x they look bigge and kill! x

5. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

My boobs have grown so much, literally used to be nothing there now I'm a 34D! I've just 'blossomed' into a curvey young woman - as my mum says :lol: I used to be size six/eight now I've exploded into a size 10/12!! No complaining though! Loving the big boobie, big booty look!;)xxx

6. EmiLou123

EmiLou123 Well-Known Member

Killeen is correct, my Boob's got absolutely massive when I was pregnant and between the huge boobies and sizeable bump the underwire was unbearable xxx

tapatalking x

7. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

I got two non wired bras at about 15 weeks because I felt that the normal ones were already cutting into me and I was also getting back ache. I'm really liking them so far, very comfy :) (Bought from Mothercare for £14 each) Even though my breasts have gotten fuller I still haven't changed cup size, & I'm still a D, however I have gone from 36 to a 38.

8. MrsHop

MrsHop Well-Known Member

I haven't worn under wire since very early on as they were hurting so much. I also read it affects milk glands etc