Boobies Aching!

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Sorry girls but I need to moan as OH just doesn't understand!

Boobs have been fairly kind to me today, but until about an hour ago, when they became the most painful they have been since being pregnant! I literally want to chop them off at the moment! I know it's for a beautiful reason, but my lord, they are horrific!

Sorry to moan girls! Just had to get it off my chest (no pun intended- ok maybe a little!)

Feel your pain. Most of the time mine really hurt too. Also quite hard and veins are quite visible (nice!!)

Oh knows this but still doesn't handle them with care and has been told of several times.

Looks like we are currently just 1 day apart as well. Mine have got considerably bigger too and I'm bursting out most of my bras already. Trying to hold out buying any larger ones for a couple more weeks.

My boobs are so sore too and my nipples are really sensitive!

Hubby is under strict instructions to leave them alone or just cup gently! Lol!

They don't seem to have grown much yet, but then I only went up one cup size last pregnancy.

XX

Mine don't feel like they have grown yet, they have changed shape, and nipples are ridiculously sore... I have brought some crop tops/maternity bras (thank god for Jan sales!) cheap to help me whilst at home, but still sticking to my normal bras whilst out and about! Mine are very veiny too! OH is also on strict instructions to not touch as I can't handle it at the moment, although the joker seems to pretend to go for them all the time! I am sure he is trying to find out how many times I will hit him!

After a very early mc at the start of December and now BFP again this weekend I had to go buy a bigger cup size bra during the week, they've been painful since Christmas and I didn't get my intial BFP until New Years Eve :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back