Boob size and gender

Tigger87

Reaction score
So I was just flicking through my Prima Baby magazine and it has an article on pregnancy myths.

One I found interesting was that your bump and how you carry doesn't reflect gender, your boob changes do. Apparently if your having a girl they'll get bigger than if your having a boy, because of the extra hormones.

I've only changed from a 36D up to a 38DD which isn't a ginormous change, so maybe I'm having a boy.

What's everyone's opinion on this??

I'm having a boy & I've gone from a 36DD to a 40E, so that's quite a big difference imo x

I'm having a girl and mine have no change at all x

Im the same as Sara..
36DD before and i have 40E and 38F bras now and they are getting snug lol.
But without bra on i cant see a huge difference, bot sure if my huge bump makes them look smaller tho lol!

And im having a boy x

Haha tigger I dont agree ive gone up 1 cup size and im having a girl!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Ive gone from a B to a C but duno what im having, my friend bless her one boob stayed A cup and one went to a C cup andvtook almost a year for them to sort of even out again

Haha, I was soooo hoping for a "actually, that's about right" response, which you NEVER get. Seems like there's a trend of disagreement so maybe boys make them big and girls don't?!

I'm having a girl and mines haven't changed at all xx

I've read this before too! Apparently it's one of the few myths that actually has some truth in it although judging by other people's replies maybe not! For me it has been true though, my boobs didn't grow much in my pregnancy with DS until near the end but this time they grew and got really tender right at the beginning and I'm having a little girl xxx

My boobs haven;t got a great deal bigger to be honest, in either pregnancy and I am team blue all the way!

I was a 30G before I got pregnant and now I'm wearing a 34GG at 28 weeks so mine haven't really got much bigger, I just increased the back size to be more comfortable and I'm having a girl.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Well I'm having a girl and haven't even expanded enough to go up a size yet. Got a lot heavier, to the point I can't wear a tie up haulter bikini top cos the knot ends up digging right in the back of my neck and def can't go without a bra at all cos it's just agony!! I'm guessi g I'll expand at some point though, at least when milk comes in!

Iv had 2 boys and gone from a 3w d to a 34dd so arely anything x

I've had one boy and one girl before (now pregnant with a boy) and I haven't gone up more with a particular sex. This time only half a cupsize (but I didn't gain a lot so far)

im having a boy and bra size i havnt gone up although i usualy wear a 44dd on the middle hooks im now wearing them on the bigest hook i can they seem fuller but not changed a gr8 lot. thank god i struggle to find big back bra's at affordable prices as our income is v poor :( x

Mine went huge with my little boy. This time they were already big to begin with and haven't really changed much, apart from the size off nips!!x

i call false, had a girl and no boob change, just got really tender and the same again this time. they just got fuller and rounder/perkier rather than getting bigger. tho at a 38F id be scared if they did grow haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back