Boob question.

love87

Reaction score
Just had a lovely bath and was drying off when hubby said why is your right boob huge next to the other? My right boob has always been slightly bigger than my left but now that I have had a look it has grown and my right has not. Also my right boob has been itchy and achy since becoming pregnant but now I'm worried!!! Is this normal? Had a scare with same breast about 18 months ago and had it checked in breast clinic and all was normal. Now I'm freaking out again. :(

Yes they can grow at different rates, and itching is usually due to the skin stretching as they are growing.

After my milk came in with my first I had one boob that was at least two sizes bigger than the other lol.
Just got to watch when you're bfing that you try to use them equally to minimize imbalances in size lol.

Thanks hun, but is it normal to have itching and swelling in one boob and the other to be perfectly fine?? Surely my milk has not come in now at 23 weeks? X

i was leaking through t shirts by 26 weeks last pregnancy! you may well have milk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back