bonkers. . finally ive gone lol! !

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by lottielou, Jun 1, 2013.

1. lottielou

lottielou Well-Known Member

So at nearly 39 weeks preggers. !! I still dont believe that it is real. Is it just me. Ive got a big fully cooked bump and all the aches and pains. But i cant believe i am this lucky. I dont think ill be able to relax and truly let go until she is actually in my arms and the hospital are letting us go home. . Someone please tell me that im not mad. . I cant stop worrying. !! Im just so desperate to have her here but at the same time when shes in my tummy she is safe and i can always watch her if you get me. . I think i may have gone bonkers. Having one of thoses weird moments.
    Sorry for the rant! !

Xx

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Nah not bonkers I totally get that sentiment :) xx

3. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Sounds like pregnancy sanity to me hun. You'll miss your bump. But you'll mostly be too busy to notice. :)
    Fx for a lovely labour for you hun.
    I'm still amazed I'm pregnant, it's just the best thing ever, millions might do it all the time but it feels so very special!! Xxx

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

It's funny I hate actually "being pregnant" in terms of symptoms and restrictions and people fussing over me but I love having a little bubba inside and will miss the kicks n wriiggles when here I'm petrified it will go wrong during labour but don't want to be preggers forever so also looking forward to meeting him/her. It won't feel real till we each have our baby's in arms and even then I imagine il feel terror and joy in equal measures ! Xxx

5. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Ive been feeling the same way, just want baby here now where I can look after them

6. lottielou

lottielou Well-Known Member

Its the strangest feeling!!. I agree with you all. I do want her here but im petrified. Very weird. Some days im just totally excited. And others i am reeling!! X

7. Bek234

Bek234 Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same, sometimes I think it clicks 'I am going to be someone's mummy!' But then I can't believe it again lol
    When she's here it might sink in :D soooo exciting x x x

Tapatalking. X