bonkers. . finally ive gone lol! !

lottielou

Reaction score
So at nearly 39 weeks preggers. !! I still dont believe that it is real. Is it just me. Ive got a big fully cooked bump and all the aches and pains. But i cant believe i am this lucky. I dont think ill be able to relax and truly let go until she is actually in my arms and the hospital are letting us go home. . Someone please tell me that im not mad. . I cant stop worrying. !! Im just so desperate to have her here but at the same time when shes in my tummy she is safe and i can always watch her if you get me. . I think i may have gone bonkers. Having one of thoses weird moments.
Sorry for the rant! !

Xx

Nah not bonkers I totally get that sentiment :) xx

Sounds like pregnancy sanity to me hun. You'll miss your bump. But you'll mostly be too busy to notice. :)
Fx for a lovely labour for you hun.
I'm still amazed I'm pregnant, it's just the best thing ever, millions might do it all the time but it feels so very special!! Xxx

It's funny I hate actually "being pregnant" in terms of symptoms and restrictions and people fussing over me but I love having a little bubba inside and will miss the kicks n wriiggles when here I'm petrified it will go wrong during labour but don't want to be preggers forever so also looking forward to meeting him/her. It won't feel real till we each have our baby's in arms and even then I imagine il feel terror and joy in equal measures ! Xxx

Ive been feeling the same way, just want baby here now where I can look after them

Its the strangest feeling!!. I agree with you all. I do want her here but im petrified. Very weird. Some days im just totally excited. And others i am reeling!! X

I feel exactly the same, sometimes I think it clicks 'I am going to be someone's mummy!' But then I can't believe it again lol
When she's here it might sink in :D soooo exciting x x x

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back