Bonding with bump

bbee

Reaction score
What sort of moisturises do you rub on your bump? I love rubbing things on my bump whilst in the bath. I'm thinking about using deeply nourishing moisturiser by dove, is it all safe for baby? Xxx

Last edited:
Current,y got Palmers Cocoa, love that stuff & have lots of samples

I rub in two things - palmers cocoa and baby oil. Both are meant to be good for stopping stretch marks. My mum swears by baby oil, she used it every pregnancy and despite having 5 kids she does not have a single stretch mark on her belly :) x

Not quite the same as rubbing things on your bump but it does relate to bonding with the bump etc....

I've just bought a Mexican bola necklace. It's like a charm that has a little bell in it, the length of the necklace means it hangs at the top of the bump - the jingling is supposed to be soothing for bubs and if you continue to wear it when your little one has arrived, the sound is relaxing for them as it reminds them of being in the womb, I love it!! They're also called angel charms or angel sounds

Just thought I'd share!!

Xx

That is a lovely idea Gem, think I might have to get one of those :) x

I got mine on etsy .........
avusezub.jpg

But there's loads on eBay and amazon

Xx

Brilliant, thank you, I shall have a looksy :D x

Ooh a lady at work had one of those necklaces today x

Not quite the same as rubbing things on your bump but it does relate to bonding with the bump etc....

I've just bought a Mexican bola necklace. It's like a charm that has a little bell in it, the length of the necklace means it hangs at the top of the bump - the jingling is supposed to be soothing for bubs and if you continue to wear it when your little one has arrived, the sound is relaxing for them as it reminds them of being in the womb, I love it!! They're also called angel charms or angel sounds

Just thought I'd share!!

Xx

aw that's adorable! deffo gonna look into getting one!xxx

ive used palmers, asda bump cream and oil, johnsons bedtime cream, dove firming cream, and just basic moisturiser and they all seem the same, then again i have tonnes of streetchmarks from being fat anyway lol, didnt get many except ones on my knickerline last time and some above my bellybutton this time

I've been using the asda little angel's oil. I do love a rub of the bump!

I use bio oil, I think stretch marks are more hereditary. X

I've not used anything... I'm gonna be a saggy, stretch marked mess! Hah

Gonna go shopping this weekend and buy lots of bump oils and moisturisers can't wait:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back