boils

rach

Reaction score
omg can i possibly get anything else lol am now developing boils down below :oops: looks like another trip to the gp might be in order :?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo Rach, that's a bit nasty. Us women are lucky aren't we? :(
I can't really remember but I think I was about 8 weeks when I had one (luckily only the one!) it's very painful. I just bathed mine in as hot as I could stand salty water and after a few days it popped and disappeared and hasn't returned, hoping it doesn't too.

Nicki. :D

yeah i agree with u there nicki we are lucky lol at last count i have about 5 :evil: very painful lol am going to give gp a ring 2moro ive had the one quite a while keeps coming and going think i might need a course of antibiotics to clear them once and for all xxxx

Oh Rachel you poor thing hope they go soon, Hopefully doc will be able to give you somthing to help.Lorrie xx

lol i give up this week lorrie has been a week from hell with one thing and another hun at least next week cant be much worse at least the end result will be worth it all :D how you been feeling lorrie xxxxxx

Hi rach

How are your boils this week, you poor thing :(

What a Sunday I had - spent it in Accident and Emergency with DH who hurt his knee playing football. I was sitting enjoying the Hollyoaks omnibus when I get the phone call..... 3 hours later we emerge from A&E, DH on crutches with damaged ligaments! I am just so pleased that I got my BFP cos there certainly wouldn't be any bd for us!!!!

I plucked up the courage and spoke to the big boss at work about being pg, she was great really supportive so feel loads happier now. It is prob good that my boss is off sick long term, cos I don't think she would have been as good about it. I have asked that she keeps it under her hat for the time being or at least until I know for sure how far gone I am. I have got an appointment with the midwife next Tuesday.

It's really strange but the past couple of days I have not had any major signs of being PG. I have had the feeling sick in the morning, butnothing throughout the day apart from feeling tired, but that can be put down to DH not sleeping well at mo. I was tempted to go and buy a test to make sure that I was still PG - does that soyund daft?!

Hope you are ok and not suffering too much either, you made me smile in your entry when you said that you used to eat healthy but not anymore - me too!!!

Xxxx

hi lindsay sorry your o/h has hurt his leg hope hes better soon boils are coming and going been feeling quite rough but think its because im run down ive got appointment with midwife next week too but on wednesday :D
try not to worry about not feeling pg ive had days like that and have tested again to be sure lol :oops: sometimes dont think it feels real until u see it on scan only 2 more weeks until i see mine cant wait :D
my eatings got worse the last week it appears now i can only eat between 12 and 3 in the day lol never mind a few more weeks and we should be starting to feel better hun xxxxxxx

Hi Rachel sorry havent been in touch in couple of days. Been feelin quite crappy last couple of days. Definite morning sickness now first thing & a touch of it at diff times throughout day, shouldnt complain though. Still have my nightly visits to loo aswell. Tough day today up 4am loo eat somethin small back to bed up at 615 eat small bits again. Gave drive to work a rest today got lifts & other. transport. I am so exhausted.
Sorry you've been havn such a hard time Rachel, its so tough whn your sore down thr & sick & tired aswell. Fingers crossed it's not for much longer. Lindsay hope ur hubby doin ok, I took a test again the other day would you believe just to be sure to be sure. Scan on Monday next please God all will be ok. Then you next Rachel. When's your scan Lindsay?Oh I told my boss aswell , takes a bit of pressure off in work :lol:
Lorrie x

hi lorrie sorry your feeling so crap hun :( hope you start to feel better soon cant believe you got your scan next week oh my god bet you cant wait hun try not to worry hun think positive thoughts i will be thinking of you on monday and looking out for your news on here ive got mine 2 weeks 2moro so still a while to wait yet.
on a lighter note am feeling a whole lot better today not been so sick and actualy managed to eat 3 meals today was only toast and sandwich twice but thats most ive eaten in bout 5 days boils fingers crossed seem to have gone right down too :) so things looking bit better all round
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel
I know my replys are becoming less frequent but thinkin of u all. Glad you startn to feel a bit better & boils nearly gone thank God. Nausea & sickness enough to be dealin with. I'm into full blown sickness now with little gaps in between ok when I eat funny enough. Told my Dad & mother in law today.My mum knew from earlier. Thats a bit scary when you start tellin people but I know it makes no diff to pregnancy either way. Really nervous about scan Mon.Its at 945am so at least its early. I just keep tellin myself sickness is good sign. I'll know my proper dates aswell.I'll def talk to you Mon nite.Have a good weekend. Cant wait til you have your scan. Talk soon :lol: Lorrie xx

ooh am all excited for you lorrie hun will look out for you monday
hope your sickness not too bad xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back