Boil!!!! i'm so embarrased

sarah0202

Reaction score
Help i've got a boil down below on the front of my foof!!!! what if i go into labour??? omg how can i get rid of it???

Didn't want to read and run.
I have no idea hun, maybe say it to your doctor or midwife.
Are you sure its a boil? And not an ingrowing hair?

For goodness sake don't mess about with it. Nip down the gp and get it sorted hun, I think they give a topical cream for them xxxxxxxxx

yeah i'm pretty sure its a boil its quite big hard and painful i can only see it in the mirror as my belly is in the way i'm gonna have a soak in the bath see if it eases it maybe i should try popping it but its pretty painful! its bad enough thinking of labour and not being very tidy down there but to have this as well!!!!!

i used to get them on my bum a lot lol. im terrible cos i cant leave them there and always had to pop them in the bath. i got one in my armpit a few weeks back and just had to squeeze it to death in the shower but beware cos they can get infected or just keep coming back if you do that. its actually best to get the doc to give u cream or just let them run their course and keep them clean.

I occasionally get them from ingrowing hairs they just settle down on their own you wouldn't wanna pop it and get it infected. A GP could give you some cream or lance it for you if ur desperate.

Ouch! Don't squeeze hun. Ask GP :hug: Ah the joys eh? I have piles atm. Not pretty. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back