Bodys after birth

amyknight88

Reaction score
hey girls,

Just wondering what your bodys are like since having your baby.
When i was pregnant i put a lot of weight on my face,bum and thighs thats all back to pre-pregnancy now but my belly is a bit jellyfied still!

how long you giving yourself to get back to pre-pregnancy body? and what stage are you at now?

lol when i was pregnant i just got a big belly n thats it :D n now my bally is just jellified liek u sed amy :( lol
i will give it a few months 2 get back to normal :p i hope it does
lol love xx willow xx

hiya girla im sorry to say i was HUGE!!!! and now i have a better even smaller figure! :lol: xxxx

i have got my figure back gr8 better than before i was pg well people keep telling me but i have become very worried bout my figure since

i think we just change our prospective on our bodys after pregnancy

Hi like you all my tummy is flabby
i hav ethat front pouch thing going on lol which is preventing me form fiiting into all my favourite stores :(
But ive lost 35 pounds since i was preg and have 20 more to go :D Its always that last little bit that takes teh longest then its the trying to tone your stomach muscles back.
Katrina

hahahahahaha im nice n skinny :D lol i cant ever put on weight :D im so lucky :D
love marylou xxx ps i hope im not rubbin it in :D

omg really marylou?? you lucky cow!! have you got a postbabies belly pic??? god im jealous lol

My belly looks bloody awful all baggy and gross and my son is 7 months old! But it's well worth it!

100_0013.jpg

this is my big belly now, i used to be stick thin lol

Sarah u look great considering u had Braydon 6 months ago!! u dont have a big belly at all!! lol hope i get back in2 shape so soon!! :D xx

my belly :D lol sorry not v gud but better than nothin :p
luv marylou x

Hi

you girls are so skinny and sarah you dont have a big belly at all i wish i was your size but ill never be im big boned lol :wink:
Katrina

OMG marylou!!! you cant even tell youve had2 kids thats crazy!! im so jealous:( you bitch :wink: :dance:

hey guys, how do you get a ticket that says hold old mummy is and daddy is?

click on the bump and beyond ones like mine and u should be able to do it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back