Body Temp

Layla

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a change in there body temp? either lately for those who are due soon, or before you gave birth?

the reason i ask is, since last night i have gone extremely hot! i dont feel ill so i dont think im coming down with anything (not long got over a cold/flu thing tho)

i normaly sleep right under the quilt but i couldnt have anything on me last night, not even clothes, and today i feel the same, i just got dressed (yes im lazy! hehe) and im burning! i want to strip off again lol

wondering if its another sign that thing might start soon? or im prob wishful thinking :D

I'm always bloomin hot so glad when I finished work so I could wear strappy tops at home!! I think this must be what the menopause must feel like unfortunately I think it is just a pregnancy niggle rather than something happening.

Yeah I'm hot a lot too, but it goes from one extreme to the other, sometimes I'm so cold I think I'm going to get hyperthermia! I can't seem to get it right!

I've noticed over the last few days that i have gone really really warm, and i have a mega decrease in energy and have gone really tired..... is that a sign??

I have increased energy I can't sit still!!

my kids hate me lol

I have turnt the heating off in the house now coz im so hot, they are moaning that its cold, i told them to bring there quilts down and snuggle under then on the sofa to watch tv lol

Layla,i have just read that you will experience a rise in body temp at about 37 weeks as there is more blood circulating and you're burning more calories apparently!!

ahhh well that explains things then, i have felt a bit strange not knowing why im getting so hot, been thinking all sorts! lol

Lol, everything runs through your mind at this stage!!

Well good luck for tomorrow hun, hope you get the news you want to hear :D :D

My appointment isn't til 1.30 and the hospitals aren't the quickest so i will read your news when i get home!

Yvonne xxx

Hello

I as well didnt sleep under the covers which i always do even in the summer but i was sweating, so when OH went to work i opened my bedroom window and wheni woke up opened a few more.
Its hard though cuz Oh is always cold and im so hot lol, so i just give him all the blankets,
I have ot at least cover my feet though dont know why i think its a comfort thing, been doing it since i can remember.
Hope we all regulate or temps soon,
Katrina

i have been feeling really hot at the moment but it tends to be flushes. when we put the heating on i feel as if i cant breathe. then i get cold, but when i wake in the night i have to have the covers off and i am only sleeping in a vest top and shorts.

oh i better have good news from the consultant today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back