BLW Books?

kaytee11

Reaction score
Okay not much time to go looking back through old posts but wondering anyone who did BLW are there any books you would recommend?? Looking at them on amazon and dont want to buy a whole load of them just want one that has good reciepes and everything i need :)

Also good outlines of it for OH to understand :p

The gill rapley book outlines the principles of why you should do it and has a few recipes in it. I think there are other books though with recipe ideas in.

I pretty much give T anything within reason. I don't mash/purée anything now and she is excellent at feeding herself. She can even pick up very very small pieces with her finger and thumb and has become advanced very quickly.

She will gum/suck at things and spit them out of she can't eat them. She also spits out pieces when they are too big to swallow and for her mouth.

Def the gill rapely book. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

As lorna and vicky said- but tbh I'd just buy the cookbook as the first couple of chapters has the basics outlined anyway

Thanks girlies !

Ive let Aila suck on bits of broccoli and banana lately the broccolli scared me a small bit its crazy how strong their sucking reflexs are! :)

Cant wait to get organised for the next few weeks xx

Tor tilly seems to be doing really well !! Seems to be working great for her fingers crossed for Aila, she has a tendency to hold her thumb so all the finger foods might get her to realise her thumbs function :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back